□■□■□■□■□

He sniffed, letting out a small "Oh...".

But then, the moment was broken by Space Kid crashing the door open, holding a empty milk bucket in his hand. "I did it!"

Cue the Intro Song!

The Kids were in the Mess Hall. It was a week after Bonquisha broke up with David.

The kids all sat together on the floor, looking at the chalkboard, where Gwen wrote down everything of the Heimlich manuever.

"Aaand that covers the basics of the Heimlich manuever." Gwen looked at the kids, before turning to David. "David, would you mind demonstrating what we've learned on the dummy?"

David brought a Dummy, eyes puffy, cheeks red from the tears. "Sure thing, Co-Counselour." He said while sniffing, making Gwen look at him in worry.

"Oh God, here it comes." Max said annoyed, crossing his arms.

David continued crying, starting the demonstration. "F-First you wrap you arms around them tight." He hugged the Dummy, which would be dead if it would be a Human because of hard David was squeezing it."Just like this, just like- Bonquisha used to!" He then continued sobbing.

All of the kids groaned, except for Preston.

Even tho Y/N groaned with them, she couldn't help but feel bad for the poor man.

"My heart!" Preston said, almost tearing up because of the scene.

Gwen put a hand on his shoulder. "Okay, David-"

But David interrupted her, still crying, and squeezed the dummy even more. "-and then you hold them clise. You hold them close and never let go, otherwise they'll leaveeeee!" He squeezed the dummy so tightly that even it's head popped off.

The head of the dummy rolled towards Nikki, making her lift her hand. "Gwen, weren't we supposed to be done with first aid camp yesterday?"

Geen turned towards the girl. "Nikki, I am just one woman. I can't be expected to take care of stupid children AND all you campers." She then turned back to look at the still sobbing man. "Come on David, I know two people who can cheer you up."

"Ben and Jerry?" He asked, his tone sounding so sad.

"Ben and Jerry." They both then walked away, leaving the kids alone.

Max stood up from his spot, speaking up. "That's it, depressed David is OFFICIALLY worse than happy David."

"But can you really blame the poor soul?" Preston asked, still worried for David.

"Yes! Jesus Christ! It's been over a week, and he still loses his shit over every little thing! We've got to get Bonquisha to take him back."

"But how?" Dolph asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, when my dad wanted to get my mom back, he sent her flowers, and chocolates, and then some lawyers! And then I think she got a new car?" Nikki touched her chin, thinking.

"What about a cute puppy?" Harrison asked, lifting his hat of his head, pulling out a Cat. "Or...kitten?"

Nerris rolled her eyes. "Material possessions. A true romantic would recite a poem."