"Yeah. I really thought it was just some sort of Ken doll situation down there." Neil added, pointing at David's crotch, which made the man cover it with the flowers.

"Well, you're wrong!" David responded, embarassed. "I happen to be a big of a hopeless romantic."

Max nodded with a smirk. "Oh, hopeless for sure."

Nikki's eyes sparkled. "So, who's the lucky lady? How'd you meet her? Have you held hands?"

Y/N looked at Nikki. "Did you ever consider that he could be gay? I mean, look at how he looks at that Campbell guy!" She pointed at David, rolling her eyes.

Nikki rubbed her neck. "True though."

David ignored Y/N's comment, answering Nikki's question. "Well, technically I met her online, but I consider our first meeting to be at the premiere of Preston's Play."

This made Y/N's eyes widen.

Max seemed shocked too. "WAIT!" He then walked up to David, climbing up his body so he was face to face with him, while repeating "Wait" the whole time. "DAVID! Are you dating BONQUISHA?!"

David smiled, taking his phone out, showing Max a picture of him and Bonquisha. "Oh, you remember her!"

Max smiled in amusement, eyes sparkling. "This is the best day of my life!" He then let go of David, falling to the ground, laughing.

"So, you two were together since his play?!" Y/N asked, still shocked.

While Y/N asked that, Max rolled behind her and the other two, still laughing, tears in his eyes.

"Sure have!" David answered enthusiasticaly. "We really hit it off! She says I'm cute AF- which I assume stands for 'And fun'."

"Aww, it doesn't." Nikki said, eyes sparkling, in awe of how innocent David can be.

But then, a pink truck arrived right next to David.

"The fuck?" Y/N muttered.

But then, Bonquisha walked out, standing next to David, looking at him.

"Bonbon?" David spoke up, suprised to see her. "What are you doing here? I'm not supposed to pick you up for another hour."

"Fucking Bonbon?!" Max's laughter rang.

Y/N had to cover her mouth to not let out a laugh at the Nickname.

Bonquisha held her hand up to her forehead. "David, I'm sorry but this ain't working out. You're just not man enough for Bonquisha."

At this, the urge to laugh from Y/N immediately dissapeared, and she put her hand away from her mouth, starring at the two adults in shock.

Neil and Nikki shared the same expression too. And suprisingly, even Max stopped laughing and starred in shock.

"What do you mean? What are you saying?" David asked, his eyes shimmering with tears, and he clutched the Flowers closer to him.

"I'm saying, it's over, David. I'm breaking up with you." Bonquisha then went back into her truck, driving away.

David let go off the Flowers, them falling to the Ground, right in front of Y/N. He starred at the dissappearing Figure of the Truck.

Y/N picked up the flowers, looking at them, and then back at David in worry.

□■□■□■□■□

You obtained some flowers!