Chapter 10

"Oh hey Bakugou." Eijirou said as he paused his training session with Ojiro. He looked at the blonde confused as he just stood to the side watching them. "Excuse me." Eijirou said grabbing his towel and wiping his forehead. "Yeah go ahead." Ojiro said, grabbing his towel also. Eijirou walked over to Katsuki. 

"Hey bro what's up." Eijirou noticed the omega being more well omega-like towards him recently. Maybe last week Katsuki almost beat the shit out of Kaminari just for calling Eijirou hot. That wasn't what he said but Eijirou assumed that's what it was. "Come to my dorm at 7:30. If you're late I'm not letting you in." Katsuki said quietly. Eijirou nodded then Katsuki walked off. 

It wasn't the 8th yet? Eijirou just made a mental note of it then went back to training with Ojiro. Katsuki was noticing a lot of things with the red head. Like how much of a flirt he was, it wasn't even on purpose like the dunce face, and it was making him mad for some reason. 

He doesn't even stop people from flirting with him, and it was annoying. When 7:30 rolled around, Eijirou knocked Katsuki's door. The blonde opened it then let him in. "Is everything okay Bakubro...?" Eijirou said as he walked in. He almost choked to death. 

The real reason Katsuki wanted him to come over was that he was producing more omega smells. In this case stressed pheromones. Caused when an omega is stressed, scared and/or worried. When alphas smell this, it smells absolutely terrible to them. "W-woah Bakugou are you okay?!" Eijirou said immediately noticing the smell. 

"NO I'M NOT FUCKING OKAY!" He yelled. Eijirou noticed Katsuki still letting out the smells that might kill him. He let out calming pheromones hoping it would make the omega calm down a little. And it did. Katsuki sat on his bed and gulped. "I hope you already know the fucking problem." Eijirou nodded and hummed. "Midoriya gave you scent blockers right?" He sat putting his hand on his chin. 

"Well yeah but I'm not supposed to take them everyday." He said crossing his arms. Eijirou hummed then noticed something. "What was wrong? What caused this in the first place?" He said sitting beside Katsuki. The blonde was not about to admit he was stressed because a lot of people including himself found the alpha attractive. 

"T-that's none of your fucking business... what is your business, is helping me find a solution on how to hide this dumb smell." Eijirou knew what he needed. But he wanted to know why this even became a problem. "I won't tell you until you tell me what caused you to make such a horrible smell, Bakugou." 

Katsuki tensed up. Eijirou was now letting out a sort of a demanding smell. Katsuki looked away from the red head. He gulped but ended up letting out a loud whine. His eyes widened and he clenched his fist. Eijirou was surprised. "Get- get out. I don't need you here." Katsuki said embarrassed. Eijirou took a deep breath. 

"I'm sorry Bakubro, that wasn't manly. Um you just need a double scent blocker, they'll block your scent from affecting others and other scents from affecting you." The alpha said he was pretty sure Katsuki was getting stressed because of his new changes. Katsuki just nodded, still avoiding contact with Eijirou. 

"Um goodnight Bakugou." Eijirou said leaving the omega's dorm. Katsuki closed the door and slid down the door afterwards. He cursed under his breath and clenched his fist. He just fucking whined. Someone just made him fucking WHINE. Someone just made him feel submissive. He got up and cried himself to sleep early.

To Be Continued...