[1] - Wrong Bottle of Ketchup

Wrong bottle of Ketchup.
GONE WRONG!! GONE SEXUAL?!?

It was just another day for Sans the skeleton in the Underground.

He would either slack off or go to Grillby's to drink ketchup.

But this day, when Sans went to get his daily dose of ketchup. Something happened.

----------

"Hey Grillby, the usual." Sans casually ordered to the bartender who was drying a glass cup as he sat down at his usual seat.

Grillby, a monster made of flames, shook his head. "There's no more ketchup Sans."

Sans, a skeleton who needed a drink was shocked. His eyes widened at the sudden news.

No more ketchup?!

How?!

Many things were running through Sans's head at the moment and he was too distracted to notice Grillby pull out a ketchup bottle.

Grillby just sighed, exhausted at how Sans was acting.

"Hey." Grillby called out, breaking Sans out of his trance.

Grillby threw the bottle at Sans and Sans caught it with ease. When Sans saw what was thrown, it made him very happy.

"Thanks, Grillby!" Sans quickly took a sip from the bottle.

Oddly, this ketchup tasted different than the other bottle of ketchup Sans has drunk before.

He wiped the ketchup that dripped out of his mouth and continued to drink the odd bottle of ketchup.

----------

It was a few hours after Sans drank the ketchup and he started to show odd symptoms.

Heavily breathing, Sans was sitting at his hotdog stand.

A light blue hue appeared across the skeleton's face.

"Wh...what's going on- ...with me?" Sans questioned himself as he panted. He felt his body heating up and he didn't know why or how.

'I don't think I can be this hot when it's snowing..'

He felt his body get warmer and warmer with each second and the blue hue spread.

Heavily breathing, Sans was trying to think of a solution for his sudden warmth in temperature.

But, he couldn't think straight with the heat.

"I- *huff*...It's so hot.. damn it."

Looking around with his white pupils(?), it landed on the ketchup bottle he had drunk before his heating.

Sans went to grab the bottle and try to figure out what had happened with the bottle.

There, he didn't see the normal sticker label on it.

Instead, it was rainbow.

"???"

Before Sans could comprehend what he had seen, his body suddenly increased in heat and sensitivity.

"😧😳...🥵"

Mkay bro finish the story yourself Classic_Papyrus

For those who have read this, I'm sorry.

This was a dare given by my friend Classic_Papyrus