OCs Used

You know me, can't really do a story without at least one OC, because I don't have that confidence yet.

Okay, the MAIN OC here, name's Galileo. He is a black Spanish Water Dog with a white chest, white paws, white belly, tip of the tail, and white chin (the white fur on his chin runs down to his chest). Galileo also has blue eyes. He has short, curly fur. He is about two years old, so, an adult dog. When wet, or in water, his white fur turns a bright teal/aquamarine color, and his black fur turns yellow, giving him a more aquatic look. He also gains sharp teeth and aquamarine colored webbing between his toes. His paw pads remain black.

By the end, he develops a thick, alligator like tail (his back is like that of an alligator as well), and spiny red fins on his arms and legs. He also gains the ability to squirt water from his mouth in his sea monster form. He doesn't get these attributes all at once. He gains the thicker tail first, then the water squirting, and finally the fins and rigid alligator back at the end.

(Galileo is not transgender. I repeat: NOT TRANSGENDER.)

I couldn't help myself, yellow be my favorite color. Galileo, Spanish Water Dog, is portrayed by... After several hours of thought, I have come down to...

Caleb Hyles.

*applause*

I am unaware of anyone who has or hasn't seen the movie (except for @XxNinjaChanXx, who I know saw the movie), but Galileo befriends both Luca and Alberto, and later Giulia. Rumored to have eaten sea monsters all his life, he is quick to correct the trio in believing otherwise... Of which you will see later on.

Before the climax of the movie, and earlier, Galileo is a sensitive pacifist, pushing any two victims away and breaking them up. He takes some pride in playing peacekeeper, hence being a pacifist. However, even pacifists need to stand their ground. With that said, the worst Galileo does is bite.

Tiny spoiler: by the end of the movie he becomes Alberto's dog—

*clears throat loudly, then coughs*

You saw nothing.

YOU SAW NOTHING!

.............

The secondary OC here will be Socrates, Ercole Visconti's all-gray (except for a black nose) Cane Corso. He is first seen when he rises awake up by Galileo's singing. He then acknowledges this, introduces himself through song, and leaves the smaller pooch alone with a threat like warning.

When the two canines meet again, Socrates is mean-spirited and rude towards the underdogs and Galileo himself, albeit completely loyal and obedient towards his antagonist master, as he will comply with whatever demand he gives him...

Even if fighting is an option.

Socrates is the polar opposite of Galileo; he will EAT the sea monsters he successfully catches, unlike Galileo, who claims he doesn't even like the taste of fish. Socrates is brutish, cruel, and aggressive, willing to rip one's ear off if it means pleasing his master.

However he contemplates on the matter of "sea monsters not being monsters just because they're different" philosophy given to him by Galileo. He eventually turns on Ercole, congratulates Galileo and the Underdogs, then leaves with a devilish glint in his eyes and an evil laugh.

He's gonna become a really complex Disney villain for one that doesn't exist...

Socrates is portrayed by Steve Blum, who has the same guttural tone of voice of Makucha from "The Lion Guard."

Kenai: a completely brown female Segugio Italiano. She is also a street dog, like Galileo. She is first seen as aggressive towards Socrates, but friendly towards Galileo and the boys.

Also I learned that "Segugio Italiano" literally means "Italian Hound." GOOGLE TRANSLATE IT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!

Due to my indecisiveness with voice actors, I'm just gonna lock in with miss Emily Blunt. I love Emily Blunt.

Some OCs that I had in mind, but were purposefully taken out of this story, were Togo, a dim-witted Saint Bernard who is Kenai's mate, voiced by Gabriel Iglesias. And Vincenzo, an energetic Volpino Italiano who is infatuated with Galileo, voiced by Kevin Hart. Yes, he is inspired by Snowball from "The Secret Life Of Pets." That and I absolutely LOVED Night School.

What can I say?

Me like dog.

BUT ME STILL LIKE CAT MORE—

Before I REALLY get started with this, I wanna finish Back to Perfection, so... Enjoy this chapter, I guess...

If you have ANY questions about Galileo and/or Socrates, feel free to ask!