author's note

hey guys!
sorry about not updating in so long! I've recently discovered that this story had over 300 views and I thought itd be nice to give you all a little update. :)
so for the past few months I've taken a break from updating so I could focus on summer school and spending my last few weeks of summer before I start my senior year of high school with my family. I have been wanting to update for a long time and i honestly wanted you guys to help me with this story. so if you have anything you would like to happen in this story (NOT SMUT cause I'm trying to break my smut reading and all that cause I dont want that in my life anymore) PLEASE comment or send me a message!! I really want all of you to be involved in this story and I feel like this is the best way to do it! also if you would like to write a whole chapter, if you'd like and it goes with whatever happens in this story, please message me with the ideas and a short paragraph of your writing style and a sample of the chapter. I would like it if it were around 1100 words, seeing as though the chapters that I have written are about that long. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE THAT LONG! you can go longer or even a bit shorter! i just want to make sure everyone enjoys reading this story and that the chapters are long enough that a lot can happen and there is still a lot a description. once you message me I will send you my email and you can send it to me via google docs, with  your profile @ and any author notes you would like on it.
thank you everyone so much for reading this story and liking it! feel free to message me for anything and please take care! I love you all, have an amazing week and make sure to drink water and take care of yourself. ♡♡♡♡♡
07/18/2021