Chapter 1: Demons

It's was 12:30 at night. Nora was leaving for Asgard today. With a heavy burden of a past, Nora has PTSD. And nightmares every night.
Nora's nightmare..

"Shadow Soldier?" The Winter Soldier looked at her. Her dagger was deep inside of her enemy's chest. She looked at him while pulling out the dagger. "Let's go." He said while walking away. I felt like a part of my soul slipped away when My other side came out.
"Well done soldiers!" The general said while speaking in German. Then the torture began.

I woke up suddenly. I heard dad in the other room. He was already up. I got up and walked over to the door. The cold tile felt good on my feet. I walked over to dads door and opened it slightly. "You good?" He looked at me kinda spooked but I let it slide. "What are you doing up?" We we're both at a whisper. I just looked at him, then I looked down.
"Another nightmare?" He asked while walking over to me and hugging me. I started to cry. "Shh, it's ok princess. I've got you." He started rubbing my back. I walked down and got a bottle of water. I took a sip and closed my eyes trying to let some of this go. I knew what I had to do. I needed to train.

I walked into my room and changed into my Addidas workout outfit. It put my hair into a bun and walked out. I walked into the training room and turned on the lights. I pulled out my phone and put on my workout playlist. I could here my other side, I call her Scarlet. She snores. We can talk telepathically. I started to punch the punching bag. It's hard to concentrate when your demons keep nagging at you. Taking you down that road. Death, pain, war, and loss. It doesn't end easy.
Nora's outfit..

I finished my workout

I finished my workout.. 4 hours later. I walked up and got back into my pj's.
Nora's pj's..

I laid down and put on my Air Pods

I laid down and put on my Air Pods. I listened to my music and I fell back asleep.