Chapter 23: End of Carina

Start from the beginning

Lu Qianhe and the cold sweat on his forehead immediately came out. ——He realized that Major General Thain's madness was probably more serious this time, and if he further stimulated Major General Thain, he would definitely suffer in the end.

If it is the past, he will avoid his edge first. However, he has a mission today.

Lu Qianhe seemed to be frightened, his back bends a little, and then he heard his voice different from the calm before. It seemed that the dogged arrogance was suddenly pulled away, showing a cowardly and flattering to please: "Major General, please calm down..."

However, the sudden change happened at this time.

Only after hearing Lu Qianhe's words, she opened her head. Carina, who had been standing silly next to him, seemed to have suddenly recovered her soul. She leaped up and stretched out dozens of netting silks from the back of her neck. The mental touches were extremely fast, and they rushed straight towards Wei Qi.

Lu Qianhe was shocked and yelled "Madam, be careful". At the same time, he stretched out a spiritual touch from the back of his neck, chasing Carina's spiritual touch away.

And when Carina jumped up, Major General Thain and Yang Xiao also moved. One of them pounced on Carita and Lu Qianhe.

It seems to be very long, but in reality it is only a moment.

Wei Qi only knew that Carina moved suddenly, and then there was a "buzz" in his ear, forming an invisible barrier around his body, blocking something out; at the same time he felt the collar on his neck heat up. .

Then, with a "click", the collar on his neck was overwhelmed and collapsed. The invisible barrier disappeared, and dozens of spiritual tentacles directly submerged into Wei Qi's brain!

Wei Qi's eyes widened, and the whole figure froze like a sculpture.

For the first time, Wei Qi saw the true form of the world inside.

Wei Qi returned to his mind again, and found that his perspective was already in a cloud of consciousness in a white mist, but he himself did not appear as usual.

"Don't move." Shang Yang's voice suddenly came from his ears. Although Wei Qi has no form at all, he still "does not move" obediently.

Wei Qi: "What's the situation?"

Shang Yang: "When Lu Qianhe checked Carina before, He moves hands and feet in her consciousness cloud. This will take the opportunity of Carina to attack you and invade your consciousness cloud. "

Wei Qi was a little nervous: "Invaded, what will happen?"

Shang Yang: "...see it for yourself."

Wei Qi didn't know what to watch, but soon he knew.

Just in front of Wei Qi's eyes, a tall humanoid suddenly walked out of the white fog. The thing is about three meters high, so it looks more like a gray bowling pin than a person.

The "bowling pin" is covered with large and small eyes. Those eyes are "sticked" on the bowling pins like cartoon stickers, but the dark gray eyes are turning, seeming to be looking for something.

Soon, the thing like a bowling pin walked out of Wei Qi's line of sight and disappeared into a cloud of whiteness.

Wei Qi let out a sigh of relief slowly: "Yang Yang, what is that?"

Shang Yang: "Lu Qianhe's consciousness projection. It is looking for us."

Wei Qi: "How can it be realized here?"

Shang Yang "You can't even condense the guide's instinctive'rejection'-spiritual barriers. In such a place of zero defense, why do you think it can be realized?"

Wei Qi: "..."

Shang Yang: " Hey. Since the fog of the entire consciousness cloud can be changed, why don't you make it durable enough for learning?"

Wei Qi: "...I don't know how it changes color."

Shang Yang: "Forget it ." Now, you should finish the touch first."

As he said, Wei Qi blinked, and suddenly a huge bowling pin appeared in front of his eyes. The huge eye on its "face" that spanned the entire face was right. We had a face-to-face meeting with Wei Qi.

Wei Qi: "!!!"

Shang Yang: "Don't panic, let me come."

Although Shang Yang was surprised, he was not surprised. It felt inexplicably that it seemed to have encountered a similar situation, but it couldn't tell why. But Shang Yang quickly put aside this feeling and focused on the situation before him.

A gray tentacled protruding from the bowling pin, stretched towards Wei Qi's position. From its perspective, that place is a small black spot in a vast expanse of whiteness.

So it decided-this is an entrance. The cloud of consciousness is like a person's subconscious, which contains many things that people don't know themselves, but these things are undoubtedly the deepest engraved in a person's life.

Its tentacles stretched out, just touching the black spot. It was as if a switch was pressed, and a lot of blood poured out from the black spots!

There are also various medical equipment in the blood water, and when it flows, it will make countless people crying...
The blood water immediately floods the bowling pin. This torrent of subjective emotions is very harmful to the spirit. The bowling pins didn't dare to stay too much, leaving Wei Qi's consciousness cloud.

Wei Qi opened his eyes. In front of him was Major General Thain's back. In front of Major General Thain was Carina, who was vomiting blood and unconscious, and Lu Qianhe, who was vomiting blood and not unconscious.

The flowerpot knocked down by Carina was still rolling on the ground. Obviously, Wei Qi thought that a long time had passed, and he still stayed just after the "moment" of the riot.

"Cough! Cough!" Lu Qianhe coughed up a piece of blood.

His breathing was not steady, but he already explained anxiously, "Major General, I just want to save Madam." "But I said, don't touch him." Major General Thain's voice was very cold, and Ying Xiao stood in front of Lu Qianhe, and his steel fangs were exposed at the right time.

Major General Thain raised his hand, his stubborn body slumped lower, his limbs full of strength.

Lu Qianhe had no expression on his face, and was about to panic and yelled, but he heard a sudden whistling of a speeding car landing outside the door. Immediately afterwards, a jackal leaped forward from outside the door and landed beside Lu Qianhe, and he grinned at each other and grinned.

It's Mike Hera.

"What's wrong, Thain?" Mike arrived before the sound, stepped onto the door of the living room, and glanced condescendingly at the situation in the room.

Major General Thain's hand suddenly clenched into a fist. He looked at Mike like an angry bull, lowered his voice and almost roared, "Grandfather, I said that Wei Qi belongs to me."

Mike smiled lightly and smiled very kindly: "Of course, he is your wife. What the hell is going on? Someone irritated you? Let me guess, is it carina ? She really isn't likable. In that case, let your grandfather decide to punish her for you."
After Mike finished speaking, the two guards behind him walked to Carina , one of them pulled out the weapon from his waist and dropped the knife in his hand.

Puff-blood gushing, Carina's head falls to the ground.