T W E N T Y - O N E : The Biggest Crowd

Start from the beginning

"No, Luca's my boyfriend, remember?" I joke, latching my free arm around her as we all laugh.

When Jack walks back I turn to Brady on the phone.

"dude, I am so nervous. There a ton of people here."

"hey! If I know my twin, I know that crowd is going to love you! If not I'll bully all of them into loving you."

I laugh and shake my head, all previous anxiety dwindling by the second.

I talk a little longer to Brady until All Time Low take their position on stage behind their own curtain thingy. We say bye and Vic takes the phone from Luca, hugging me tightly and kissing the top of my head.

"you've got this, Flora."

I turn to Luca and we lock pinkies, laying our foreheads together and taking a deep breath.

"we've got this."

The lights come up, the curtains drop, and the crowd begins screaming as they launch into Kickin' and Screamin'.

Luca and I improv a little and I see a few people watching us but not a whole lot, which relives me a little.

Halfway through the set, there's a pause of time while Rian steps off to get water and Alex approaches the mic again. He has his guitar switched out for an acoustic and I smile, latching onto Luca's hand and smiling out at the crowd, grinning at the few who stare over at us.

"how are ya, motherfuckers?!" The crowd screams in excitement and Alex laughs, looking over at us.

"okay, we're gonna slow things down a little. We have a treat for y'all tonight. As you've noticed, there's an entire second mini stage To the left of us," almost everyone in the crowd shifts their gazes toward us and I squeeze Luca's hand tightly. She squeezes back and I wave to the crowd.

"Florienity is Vic's daughter, she's gonna dance with her friend here to this next song."

I look over to Alex, then Luca, who nods. I nod back before looking back to Alex and letting go of Luca's hand, getting in position and giving Alex a thumbs up to start.

(maddie = Florienity ,  mackenzie= Luca, this was the only duet I could find to this song)

We only had about a minute but we were fine with it and the crowd was cheering. When the song was over, we went backstage completely and changed.

I put on leggings and a red aldc hoodie I packed before going back out to dance and sing on the mini stage. I mostly improved some stuff and did tricks without trying to exhaust myself too much. Luca just sat and watched, occasionally doing a few tricks with me and giggling whenever we'd hear someone from the crowd gasping in shock at the tricks we could do. A few tried to climb onto the stage but were  stopped by security and I shrieked in surprise when at some point Tony picked me up when Vic came out to sing A Love Like War.

When ATL's set was over I went backstage to change again, this time into my solo costume.

They were starting with May These Noises Startle You... And then launching into Hell Above. They were then going to Match Into Water, which was the backup I had.

In other words, I had a while before they'd start the slower section of songs aka Hold On Till May. So I decided to stay back and change, as well as actually do my hair and makeup.