Chapter Eighteen: Monkey Madness

Start from the beginning

I teleported right next to the girl. The monkey was shocked that I suddenly appeared. I slashed his wrist with my glaive and he let go of the woman. I then held the her and teleported back to safety.

She fainted so I looked for a place to lay her down. I saw a hammock in someone's porch so I just placed her there and added a creep protection spell around her.

I looked back to see Isadora testing out her new daggers on the monkey. Landon was trying out a new technique he mastered. Mirielle was browsing her spell book looking for a spell that makes animals butt naked.

Why? Cause she always wanted to see a hairless monkey. We all have our own weird habits.

Clementine was casting some magic spells at it like Noel. While Haxley was just sighing at his sister.

Ophelia and Zed were competing against eachother about who can slice its skin fastest.

I was in the back making sure they don't take any damage since if I joined in I could just cast one spell to make that monkey explode.

No fun in that, am I right?

I casted a spell so that the damage donkey kong did to the town looked like nothing ever happened

I casted a spell so that the damage donkey kong did to the town looked like nothing ever happened. ╮(─▽─)╭

As well as an extra protection spell around them.

*screech!!*

Oops there goes his hair.

"Mwahahahaha!!" Mirielle evil laughed.

"Ughhhh..." the sound of Haxley's loud sigh can be heard.

"These daggers are fine I guess" Isadora evaluated the item and added some of her poison in it and tried again.

*slash* *thud*

*SCREECH*

"Hmm..I'm glad it worked" Landon smirked as he successfully tried out his technique. The arms of the monkey all fell to the ground.

"Fufu~" I lightly laughed at my friends.

I made sure that our food was warm. Hestia and Ares can see what was happening. They had movie glasses and was eating their scewers while watching them fight.

I made some refreshments for when they were done.

"I won! I won!" Ophelia yelled as the Monkey monster died.

"Yeah yeah.." Zed rolled his eyes.

I came closer to the dead donkey kong and swung my glaive twice. A huge hole in his chest opened to reveal his soul stone. I store it in my mind space while Clementine and Noel finished up.

"Jeez, you guys are crazy" Clementine laughed.

"I'm pretty sure we're all just unique"  Noel said as he did the jazz hands.

I casted some self cleaning up spell on them since they are all covered in blood. Clementine and Noel are like silent psychos so even though they were just casting spells, it was heavy pain inflicting spells as well as some experiments they did.

Don't let their innocent face deceive you.

"Ok guys, who wants some refreshments? I got some barbecue and Candied Fruits too."

"Oh we do!" They cheered and raised their hands.

The carriage arrived 5 minutes later and the townspeople were stupefied. Did a bunch of kids just murdered the Spider Monkey? Yes, yes they did.

 Did a bunch of kids just murdered the Spider Monkey? Yes, yes they did

We entered the carriage while eating as if we didn't do anything. See the half mask is way more practical! You can eat and still be unrecognized.

Next stop the Village!

To be Continued . . .

Thank you so much for 4k 😄🎉🎊💜 also I just published the characters for my third book, please tell me what you think about them. To me they look drool worthy 😂😆

The girl got 6 mates 😆