~chapter thirty-six~

Start from the beginning

"As you should."

"It's a recent thing though, but I just know he's the one."

"Wait as in...?"

"Yes. One day I want to marry him. And obviously I'm not going to propose anytime soon because I don't want to scare him. But maybe after a year or two I will. I know for sure once we hit six months, which we will, I'll get him a promise ring."

"That's so sweet, he seems like a nice guy. I can't wait to meet him officially."

"Well guess what, now you can. We're here." She hopped out of the car very quickly and I followed behind with the keys in hand. "Quick or not, that door get's opened at my hand either way dummy."

"I want to meet your boyfriend please. So, if you wouldn't mind, could you open the door."

"Alright Alright, go in."

I unlocked it quickly and you could immediately hear all of them screaming and freaking out.

"KARL USE THE OVEN MITT."

"GEORGE GET OUT OF THE WAY, MIX THE STUFFING SOMEWHERE ELSE."

"SAP. NAP. I NEED THIS SPACE JUST HELP HIM OPEN IT. IT'S NOT THAT HARD."

"BOYS." I yelled while trying to contain my laughter. Drista was aside me staring hardcore at the livingroom set up with wide eyes.

"Dream? This looks amazing!?" She whisper yelled and clung onto my arm.

"I know, we also have your onesie on the couch, you can bring it up to the bathroom and change."

"Okay awesome, do.. do I say hi first?"

"Yeah they are literally just in the back, in the kitchen. I'll come with."

"Drista!" Sapnap and Karl yelled in unison.

"How are you kiddo?" Sapnap asked while he hugged her.

"Hey Sap, I'm good. I'm surprised to say this, but the house and food looks really good. I see you and Karl still go strong." She smirked and nudged his arm. They kept conversing and I could see George looking a little nervous so I walked over to him.

"Hey Georgie." I was whispering so no one else could hear us. "She's just sucked into the conversation I promise she isn't ignoring you or anything. She was excited to see you the most."

His eyes lit up, "Really? Did you, tell her about us?"

"Yeah as soon as I said relationship she guessed it was you."

"Wow, I guess we really were inevitable."

"Yeah I guess so." I cleared my throat and Drista looked over at George finally and her eyes popped.

"Wow! You are so much prettier in person! And you're dating my brother? Wow you guys make a power couple."

Both George and I blushed but him more severely. Karl and Sap got back to the cooking and we still had ten minutes left till the parade had to start.

"Oh! Thank you so much, you're pretty too. And yeah, I'm dating your brother." He leaned down to her since she was a bit shorter, "A little secret? I've liked him for years now and he just chose to notice me now." They both started giggling and my mouth was hung wide open.

"George! I always gave you attention."

"If you say so." He lifted up both hands and curved them so he could make a heart shape. He then walked  to the couch and grabbed Drista's onesie. "Here Dris, this one is yours. If it doesn't fit we have a size bigger just in case, but I'm sure it'll fit."