4

Ahri couldn't stop thinking about yesterday's incident with Hyunjin. She never thought she'll lose her virginity so suddenly, but in the end it was her who wanted that.

The real question was what are they? Friends with benefits? Couple? Or just friends who had a one night stand.

Even though she knew it was wrong for them to do it, she wanted more as she enjoyed every second of it. It also stopped her from thinking about her family and what she found out.

Ahri was practicing well at least she tried, as she was thinking about what happened in this room. She didn't even go to her step-mother's coronation.

Suddenly Minho came into Ahri's art room. "Ahri-yah, auntie Seojin is here with her husband" Ahri's eyes opened wide and followed her brother.

"Auntie" Minho said bowing to his aunt. "This is Ahri, my daughter" Former Queen said as she stepped into the room. Seojin turned around to her sister. "Ahri never was your daughter" Everyone gasped and King stood up. "What are you talking about? Ahri may have been adopted but she's our daughter" Seojin laughed and her husband spoke. "You stole Ahri from us because you knew that you can't be a king without having a daughter, so soon the throne will be ours. And from what I have heard you still haven't done anything when it comes to Ahri's stalker. And your rules are ridiculous, she's a teenager she should experience what love is at her age. When you were her age you were sleeping around with many girls!" The kids stood on the side with wide opened eyes.

Ahri was treated differently, her brothers could do anything yet she couldn't even date. Not that it matter now since she broke one of the rules already.

"How dare you speak like that to me?!" King said with anger in his voice. "We already talked to the Emperor" Ahri's father looked stressed. Seojin walked up to Ahri already tearing up. "My baby Ahri" She said before pulling the girl into a warm hug. Ahri immediately felt safe in her arms and the warmth of her real mother's body quickly warmed her up. Ahri hesitantly wrapped her arms around Seojin, which made her mom sigh in relief.

The king was furious to the point where he announced her engagement three months before her birthday. "Princess Lee Ahri will get married to Prince Kim Yunho" Ahri looked at the King with her furious eyes. "What?!" her small body started to shake as she was afraid of that psycho. "You want MY daughter to marry that disgusting rat?!" Ahri giggled at what her real father said.

It was clear who is her real father, when the king wants her to marry someone who's been stalking her for more than a year.

The king knew that he will soon have to give away his crown, that was why he made that decision. Even if Ahri's step-mother will get pregnant with a girl, it won't change anything as Seojin's daughter is older.

Ahri was already exhausted when her driver was taking her to school. Earlier she messaged Hyunjin to wait for her at the rooftop as she needs to tell him something.

"Good Morning" Hyunjin greeted Ahri with a little kiss on the lips which surprised her. Ahri carefully told him about what happened in the morning. "After that he announced that I'm going to marry Yunho. He's insane, I ain't marrying that piece of shit" Hyunjin immediately was boiling inside when he heard his name. "Don't worry, I won't let it happen" He said while cupping her cheeks with both of his hands.

Ahri pouted and it made Hyunjin's heart beat faster. He again connected their lips, but this time it was more needy and Ahri noticed that. She slightly pushed him with her whole body. "What if someone sees us?" Hyunjin once again tried to kiss her but she moved away and showed him her tongue teasing him. "We need to go to class, come on." She said while giggling.

The class didn't go as smoothly as Ahri thought it will. Hyunjin kept annoying her by moving his hand on her thigh and squeezing it. He was lucky that they were sitting in the back of the class. She would lie if she said she didn't like it. It was also testing her patience and she was getting a bit needy for him.

Ahri couldn't believe that she became an easy target for Hyunjin, he made her weak.

The two were walking down the hallway to get to the cafeteria close to each other. They were always close so people never found it out of ordinary.

Ahri and Hyunjin sat down at their usual table. "Yo, Hyunjin" someone called and we both turned to that person. "Felix? What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asked as he made a space for his friend. "My parents transferred me here" He said with a big smile on his face.

"Yay, now I have two friends" Ahri said excited. "You're a Princess, you don't have other friends?" She nodded. She looked around before saying. "See that girl with light pink hair? It's Eunsoo, my ex best friend. She's a bit insane and obsessed with Hyunjin" Felix made a disgusted face and his body slightly shook as he got chills. "I don't like her already" Ahri laughed and Hyunjin smiled as both of his friends were getting along really well.

Soon after Ahri's brother joined them like he always did. But he was always late as he was coming back from a basketball practice. "Like always you're late. This is Heeseung my brother. Heeseung this is Felix" The two high fived and Heeseung sat down with his food. "Hyunjin does your team have practices?" He shook his head. "We currently don't have a coach and without him we can't play. The school closed soccer club for the time being" Ahri immediately sensed something.

"Yah, don't even try changing teams. They'll kill me if you do" She said while hitting her brother's shoulder.

The four of them were talking and laughing, just having a good time. Little did they know that two people were burning holes in them.

Eunsoo was burning from the inside whenever she saw Ahri being close to Hyunjin. It was the same for Yunho, but even though these two have similar goal they are very different from each other.

Yunho is just a pervert who wants Ahri's body for himself only. And even though they were technically engaged, he couldn't do anything as it wasn't officially announced to the world.

Eunsoo on the other hand wanted Hyunjin to only love her, and she was ready to kill anyone who will get way too close to him. Ahri wasn't scared of Eunsoo, she knew her very well and even though they weren't friends anymore she knew that Eunsoo isn't able to kill her. That's why she put a man in Ahri's bed, because she couldn't kill someone who was precious to her at some point.

Will Eunsoo give up and try to get her friend back or will she actually try to hurt her? We'll find out in the future

~~~

oh sheesh

so much tea to spill 🍵