|18| Fever and a sweet-tiny kiss

"Ugh, I swear! If you bring me the man who invented math, I'll kill him with a compass or a line!" Jimin says annoyed, and Jungkook just giggle.

     "Come on! The math it's not so bad!" the bunny boy revolts then he meets Jimin's death glare.

     "You are not my best friend anymore! Go and make some math problems!" the older one reply and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

     "Let the math to annoy other students. Your boyfriend it's coming." the younger one says and the blond haired-boy smiles when he see his lover.

     They are at this moment in the high school yard, in break. Jimin was telling his friend a few seconds ago about another four he had taken in math, while Jungkook struggles not to laugh at his best friend's cuteness.

     "What happens here?" Yoongi asks, sitting next to his boyfriend, taking his left hand and kissing her gently.

    Jimin blushes instantly, and Jungkook rolls  his eyes again. It's already used to be a third wheel, but he has luck with Taehyung. They can be a third wheel together.

     "Your boyfriend told me about how he took another four at math." Jungkook reply honestly and Jimin just sigh.

     Sometimes he hates how honest Jungkook is.

      "Another one? We can make a team." Yoongi jokes then Jimin giggle subtly.

      "Yoongi hyung, where is Taehyung?" the brown haired-boy asks, looking after his friend.

      "Oh, he called me this morning to tell me he can't came today." the oldest reply and Jungkook frowns instantly.

      "Why?"

      "He said he is sick. I think he catched a cough yesterday. Maybe the rain began exactly when he was outside." Yoongi comments then looks at Jimin.

    "But it was a fucking summer rain." Jungkook mumbles to himself, feeling in a few seconds guilty.

     Maybe it's his fault. He insisted yesterday to stay in the rain with him. But the bunny boy couldn't guess that Taehyung can get sick so quickly.

      "What are you thinking about?" Jimin asks, and Jungkook smiles weakly.

     "Nothing important. Yoongi hyung, can you give me his address please?"

      Yoongi tries to hide his smirk, and succeed somehow.

      "And what's the reason?" he asks and Jimin giggles.

     "I want to visit him." the youngest reply, already thinking about Taehyung.

***

    "For duck Christ, this is a whole damn villa!" Jungkook says to himself, looking amazed at Taehyung's house.

     When the bunny boy saw what address Yoongi give it to him, he could bet it's a middle one class house— like his— but when he arrived in front of the house, he was waited by a whole damn villa!

    He takes a deep breath and knock on the door. When no one answers, he press the bell then hears someone shout "I come!" The brown haired-boy can swear is Taehyung's voice, but more hoarse than usually.

    After the door opens slightly, Jungkook is face to face with his friend. Taehyung has a blanket wrapped around him and looks at the younger boy in astonishment— and a little ashamed.

     "What are you doing here?" Taehyung manage to ask, even if his voice is hoarse as fuck.

     Jungkook feels even more guilty, after he saw Taehyung's state. Who can get so sick after a summer rain? Come on!