''There're a lot of teachers . . .'' Jirou commented.

''I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you'll be doing.''

''We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?'' Kaminari yelled excitedly.

''Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!'' Mina added.

''Too bad.'' Principal Nezu appeared from Aizawa's scarf. ''For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!''

''Principal Nezu!''

''Different?'' Momo sweat-dropped.

''From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So . . . We'll have to form teams of two to fight against one teacher!''

The class gasped. ''Against . . . the teachers?''

''In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been desided,'' Aizawa said. ''These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades, interpersonal relationships, so here they are.''

''Excuse me, Mr. Aizawa,'' Y/n said as she raised her hand, gaining everyone's attention. ''We're an odd number in class, so would someone have to fight against a teacher on their own?''

''No, that wouldn't be necessary as there would be a trio. You're actually a part of it, L/n,'' Aizawa said and Y/n furrowed her eyebrows. ''You, Kaminari and Ashido will be against Principal Nezu.''

Y/n stared at the ground in shock as she heard Kaminari and Mina were cheering behind her, thinking they had this one in the bag. They were seriously underestimating the principal and Y/n felt like this was not going to end well at all.

The matches started and Y/n stood in the watching room, next to Bakugo, who was still annoyed about being paired up with Midoriya.

''I mean, at least you didn't get paired with Mina and Kaminari! They look way too relaxed and don't even want to talk strategy with me!'' Y/n whisper yelled to Bakugo then looked behind her, seeing her teammates relaxing against the wall.

''Chill, will you? Just look after yourself and make sure you ace the exam, otherwise you aren't going to training camp,'' Bakugo said, jabbing her shoulder with his finger.

A grin broke out on Y/n's face. ''Aw, are you gonna miss me if I don't come to training camp? Will you be bored without me?''

''Shut up, I'm just fucking looking out for you.'' Bakugo rolled his eyes.

''So you do care!'' Y/n smiled.

''Whatever.''

''You didn't deny it!'' Y/n pointed at him accusingly. ''I never thought I'd live to hear this.''

''Tch, aren't you gonna go already? It's your turn now.''

''Oh, is it? Alright, I'll go,'' Y/n said when she realized Mina and Kaminari were waving her over. ''This isn't over, though.''

Bakugo grabbed her wrist as she started walking away. ''Hey, dumbass,'' he said and Y/n faced him. ''Good luck.''

''Thanks.'' Y/n smiled at him and gave him a quick hug, than ran away before he could yell at her, even though he wasn't really planning to.

- - -

''Okay, so, what's our strategy?'' Y/n asked as she turned around to face the two.

Both Kaminari and Mina had their hands behind their necks, seemingly relaxed. ''We don't need a strategy.'' Mina said.

''Yeah, he's so small and it's three-on-one match. We've got it in the bag,'' Kaminari said.

Y/n sighed and rubbed her forehead. ''He's the principal.''

''That doesn't make his body bigger.''

''You guys, we're going to fail the exam and not go to training camp! I want to go to training camp, alright?'' Y/n almost yelled at them. ''Please take this seriously!''

''Jeez, Y/n, relax,'' Mina said. ''You'll pass, no worries.''

Y/n groaned and turned around, putting her goggles on and crossing her arms in front of her chest. She tapped her foot in anticipation and anxiousness as she waited for the exam to start.

The gate opened, signaling the start of the exam, and the three walked in, though no sign from their opponent yet.

''So, what do you guys wanna do?'' asked Mina as the three started running through the area.

''Oh, so now you're asking?'' asked Y/n.

''We'll just run,'' Kaminari announced, looking at Mina. ''And even if he finds us, he's small. I should be able to take him out with my electricity. Though, Ashido, you shouldn't use your Quirk. It won't be good if you melt the principal.''

Y/n rolled her eyes at them, but continuned running at thier slow-for-her pace anyway.

''What was that?'' asked Mina as the three halted upon hearing the sound. They looked around for the source and Y/n noticed one of the pipes shaking.

''Uh . . . guys?''

The pipe broke, causing a chain reaction and making everything fall along.

''Run!'' Kaminari yelled and took off, Mina and Y/n following.

''Guys, what's going on?'' Mina asked.

''I don't know, but I'm sure the principal's behind it!'' Kaminari said.

''You guys run towards the exit, I'm going to look for Nezu!'' Y/n announced and activated her Quirk before any of them could protest, taking off.

It was hard to run through the area, seeing as Nezu was destroying it - and pretty quick at that. She dodged falling pieces as much as she could, almost getting smashed by four so far. She only hoped Mina and Kaminari were okay.

Something next to her exploded, causing her to fly back-first into the opposite building, then fall on the ground. She coughed, trying to regain her breath. Getting up, she used the wall for support and removed her - now broken - goggles, placing them over her head. She stood straight and observed the area, seeing that all her paths were blocked, which left her with no other choice but to climb up the rubble.

Activating her Quirk again she climbed atop of a broken building and observed the area. She noticed a yellow crane and a white creature inside.

Bingo.

Y/n made it there in mere seconds, and started climbing up the ladder on the side of the crane. She screamed when the wrecking ball collided with another building, causing her to almost loose her footing and fall at least thirty meters. She ooked down and saw how high up she was. Closing her eyes and taking deep breahts, she continued climbing towards the cubicle.

Nezu hadn't noticed her yet, so she took her capture tape out and activated her Quirk, quickly wrapping Nezu around in it, collapsing against the wall in the small space that was still left in the cubicle, trying to catch her breath.

''Well, well, well, good job, Miss L/n.'' Nezu looked at her over his shoulder. ''You pass the exam.''