When the Reaper is Jealous

Start from the beginning

Swish!

He fists bump the air, unaware he was still walking backwards until he bumped his back against somebody.

"Whoops, my-"

He stops mid sentence and finds a redhead with her back against him, his heart punched his chest once more as it hurts him a bit more this time.

The girl slowly turns around and was ready to give the culprit a piece of her mind. "Oi! Watch where you're-"

Nobody.

Gamo was a bit confused as she turned left and right to find nobody that was near her or her friends. She shrugs it off, unknowingly her friend hid behind a game machine.

His hand gripping tightly at his shirt. Why was his chest doing this all of a sudden when he sees Gamo now?

Well, he's fine now. And when he turns to see Gamo once more, he was completely okay, watching as some of the boys were playing the claw games at intense measures.

He watched for a bit until one of them wins and hands her a small capsule with a blue ring in it. "For you, Gamo~..." the boy winks at her.

Ba-Thump!

What is this god damn feeling?!

He finds Gamo accepting the gift from the boy, this time, his heart went harder than before. He shakes his head and decides to head out again from the building, his stomach growls softly and finds a new idea.

...

He makes it to a restaurant, a dine in kind as Y/n was approached by a waiter and ordered some steak. He didn't eat lunch since he left his wallet at home, so of course this would fill him up.

Then he focuses back on what happened earlier in the anime shop and at the arcade, placing the palm of his hand on his chest and felt his heart beat softer. "What was that feeling?" Y/n asked himself as he lets out a breath and drank some of the water the waiter provided.

Ring!

The entrance bell sounded, it grabbed Y/n's attention and-

Spurt!

Y/n coughs immediately when the same group of friends appeared at the doorframe, holding his nose and groaned softly. "What the hell..."

Ba-Thump...

The boy groans once more at the awful feeing in his chest. He then realized the group were walking his way and held one of the mangas up to his face, the countless footsteps slow to pass by and a number of chairs squeaked away from him and chatted emits.

That was a sign that Y/n was clear as he finds the group near the window of the building and sighed. His food arrives and takes in the steak little by little.

It was helping him ease his mind, the steak tasted great and the texture was just enough for Y/n to enjoy such quality food that he nearly forgotten about Gamo. He turns toward the group again and-

"Here, Gamo! Say 'ah' for me~..."

Ba-Thump! Ba-Thump!

The Reaper almost drops his fork, why is he like this today?

Gamo declines the fry that one of the boys approached, Y/n tries his best to ignore her and them as he ate the last piece of steak he had on his plate.

"I have to be honest, Gamo!"

Another voice catches the boy's attention as he turns to see the second friend who lost in the claw game blush lightly and...