"You'll get him on the next one!" Tomoka cheered on for Shasa.

"You can do it! Just need to focus!" Shards yelled down.

Shasa placed her beyblade back together as she was lost in her own mind, Man, Valt sure is a strong blader...no wonder he's called number one. And Shasa grinned as she looked at Valt.

"I just gotta say, I've had plenty of awesome opponents, but battles with you are just the most fun!" Shasa said and Valt smiled back.

"I agree! This is the most fun I had in a long time." Valt responded.

The crowd suddenly fell silent, as they awaited for the fourth match to be announced.

Saturn...let's go with attack mode. Whether I win or lose, I'm gonna give it my all from the very moment we launch our beys. Shasa thought to herself as she changed Saturn into attack mode.

Valkyrie, we're gonna stick with three sword mode. It's our strongest mode yet and I'm planning on going all out. Valt thought and locked his beyblade onto his launcher.

"Fourth Battle!"

Both bladers got into their launching positions. Then, both bladers have been taken into a white abyss. Nothing was there, no stadium, no crowd. Complete focus. Both bladers looked at each others eyes, the fire to win.

Saturn? Let's do this! Shasa thought to herself as she felt Saturns avatar behind her.

This is it, Valkyrie! Valt thought to himself as he felt Valkyries avatar behind him.

Valt...from that very day you became champion, I've trained a lot and a lot, and I kept on blading. I wanted to defeat you and I got the push I needed to get back on track...I won't ever forget the memories we had together. But in the ring, I have to take you down. Shasa thought to herself.

Shasa... I'm sorry. I didn't think you'd come this far very fast...I guess it all happened so quickly, I felt like I should've noticed this for a while but I got scared and instead of talking to you...I just kept it inside. But now, after what you've told me. From this very moment, I have my answer. I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait a bit longer after I win this battle! Valt thought to himself.

Silence

"Ready? Set!"

"3!" Both bladers spun around.

"2!" Both bladers stomped their feet.

"1!" Both threw their bodies and launchers forward.

BLAST OFF, SHASA!

"GO, SHOOT!" Lightning came out of their launchers like fireworks and both beyblades hit the stadium heavily, causing both bladers to break out of their white abyss.

Quickly, both beyblades began sending a barrage of attacks towards each other, using the storm plate to their advantage.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

"Alright! Rush Shoot!"

VALT! I BELIEVE IN YOU!

"Go! Surge Shoot!"