Sludge incident?

''Tell me about it sometime - about how it feels to be attacked by villains once a year.''

Y/n could tell that Bakugo was getting agitated by this conversation and his next words just proved it. '' . . . change of plan . . .'' The aura Bakugo was emitting was scary, murderous even. Y/n shuddered, only being happy that the hartred he was emitting wasn't directed towards her. ''Before we get Deku, let's kill all these guys!''

''Monoma, don't provoke him,'' one of his teammates told him. ''You'll be the same as him.''

''That's right. I wouldn't become a hero. Besides, don't you often hear about heroes who get done in by villains who want revenge?''

Bakugo was about to explode any minute now. ''Bakugo, calm down!'' Kirishima looked at his friend. ''If you don't calm down, we won't be able to get the points back!''

The explosive blond activated his Quirk, hitting his palm with his fist. ''L/n, forward. Right now, I'm totally calm.''

''We're counting on you, Bakugo!'' Kirishima yelled out.

Y/n ran forward, Bakugo reaching to blow up the Class B student's face. They merely passed the team, the blond touching the explosive teen's arm. As Bakugo reached to blast him again, it was the Class B student who managed to activate the explosions.

''Wow, what a nice Quirk,'' the guy said.

''What?'' Y/n questioned, registering what just happened.

''Bakugo, someone has the same Quirk as you, too?'' Kirishima yelled out.

''Damn it!'' Bakugo yelled and tried to hit them again, but nothing came out. His Quirk was gone. And the guy from Class B had it.

''Really, such nice Quirks.''

''His Quirk . . . is to copy our Quirks?'' Y/n questioned, looking the guy up and down.

White substance came in between team Bakugo and team Monoma, causing the former to jump back slightly. ''Bondo, picking a fight, huh?''

''Monoma, we just have to keep from getting caught now!'' Monoma's classmate informed him. ''With this many points, we'll be able to stay in the top four!'' With that the team turned around and started running, ready to defend their points.

''After them!'' Bakugo ordered.

Y/n tried to move, but looked down and noticed one of her legs, along with one of Kirishima's, were stuck in the glue, which prevented them to move entriely.

''It's solidifying!'' Kirishima yelled out, trying to pry his leg free.

''Kirishima, break it with your Quirk!'' Bakugo yelled out.

''I could break L/n's leg,'' Kirishima spoke with worry.

''Just do it, I believe in you,'' Y/n said, standing still so Kirishima can break the glue, that was cement-solid now.

''Hurry!'' Sero yelled out. ''We've got zero points right now! Hurry!''

''Oh, don't get mad at me,'' Monoma spoke as he created a small explosion in his hand. ''You're the one who provoked us, right? What did you say for the pledge again? That embarrassing thing . . . Let me think . . . Oh well, you've done enough for today.''

Y/n felt Kirishima hit the glue with his Quirk, breaking pieces of it. He kept on hitting it, hitting Y/n's leg a few times, but nothing she couldn't handle. Recovery Girl can take care of a few bruises.

Finally her leg was free and Y/n smirked as she held on Bakugo's legs tighter. ''Hold tight, you three. Bakugo, make sure to grab all the headbands.''

And so, Y/n's Quirk activated. Even if they knew what her Quirk was, they couldn't do anything about it - time was key and once Y/n starts running, she had all the time in the world. Bakugo, Kirishima and Sero got to experience that too, being easy for the three of them to grab each and every headband around them. Sero and Kirishima's legs were in the air, not even touching the ground as Y/n was practically flying over the ground.

It took mere seconds, but they finally made up for the lost points and time, climbing up to second place. Y/n stopped, everyone in her team, including herself, having bad hair cases from the wind. Monoma stared at the girl in shock, but Y/n just smirked at him and ran away, dragging her teammates along.

She managed to stop in time before crashing in Todoroki's ice, which was surrounding the mentioned team and Deku's team. Looking up at the scoreboard, she saw that now Todoroki's team had the most points, having taken away Deku's headband. She looked around, trying to spot the dual haired boy.

''He's there!'' Sero yelled out, pointing towards Todoroki's team. There were mere seconds left, but maybe they could do it.

''Grab the headband, alright?'' Y/n yelled out and activated her Quirk once again, running towards Todoroki. Just then, Midoriya's team appeared in her field of vision so she swerved, going to a different direction. ''Bakugo, jump!''

And so the blond did, ready to snatch the headband that would secure them the first place.

Yet to no avail as the siren rang, signaling the end of the battle, causing Bakugo to face plant on the ground. ''Time's up!'' President Mic announced. ''That's the end of the second round, the calvary battle!''

Y/n, Kirishima and Sero panted as they observed, realizing that they'd been stuck in second place. The three ran over to Bakugo, who was still laying on the ground.

''Bakugo, you okay?''

The three jumped back slightly as the blond started to practically throw a tanrum for their loss - was it really a loss, though? They were still in the game, each of them still had a chance to win. So why was he behaving like a five years old?

''Now, let's take a look at the top four teams right away!'' President Mic announced and Todoroki's team was shown on the screens.

''In first place, Team Todoroki!''

''In second place, Team Bakugo!''

Y/n sighed. Sure, they were still in the game, but being in second place for the second time? C'mon now, how can one not feel frustrated, even a little bit?

''Second place isn't that bad, you guys,'' Sero said, who actually looked proud from his team. ''All's well when it ends well.''

''Do you really think that's how he feels?'' Kirishima asked as he looked at Bakugo, who was now squatting on the ground, yelling in anger. Y/n snorted upon that sight.