Chapter 1: How They Met

Aaliyah Jackson(black) , a 22 year old middle class girl, 5'8ft who has beautiful brown skin and cute mini afro  and a curvy slim waist who worked as a screenwriter in New York City had just left from work. She went to Brookyn, to her 3 bedroom home whrere she lived with her brother, Michael, 24, who was a bartender, her father, Joe, who had retired and her mother, Shirley, 68 who had retired a few years ago too.

"I'm back from work," she said in an exhausted tone while putting her bag on the table.
"How was it?" asked Shirley
"Boring, as usual," she replied.
"And I have to get ready for work," said Michael while coming out the kitchen,"Aaliyah you have to finish cooking for mom and dad," he added.

Aaliyah checked her phone.

"Unfortunately I won't. I'm seeing my therapist in an hour. Sorry," she said.
"Don't worry, I'll finish the cooking," said Shirley.
"You always waste your extra money on therapists, while you should be saving it," said Joe with a newspaper in his hand.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes and sighed.
"Mental health dad," she said while getting up and leaving for her room to change.

After a while she came out in a new outfit. She left with her brother since they took the same train and the same route. When she got down the train in Manhattan she separated from her brother. Bored and not knowing what to do she went into her therapists building and sat at the waiting room and read a book she liked, "Doomsday 2".

-------------------------------------

Rishabh Singh, a 23 year old rich young man, 6'0ft who was dashing handsome with fair/fare(idk but basically lightskin) with black short styled hair and a fit body, with toned muscles left his office at work(he worked for his dad), heading home. He arrived at his 6 bedroom penthouse, where he lived with his mom, Usha, his dad, Mahesh, two sisters, Ragini and Kritika. Usha has been a housewife since her marriage with Mahesh, Mahesh had a few hotels and Ragini and Kritika were both in college/ university.
Rishabh arrived and only her mom was at home.

"Rishabh! It's good you're here. You need to help me with a few things," said Usha.
"Well mom, I can't, m-my therapist appointment remember, every Friday? It's Friday today," said Rishabh while giggling.
"Your appointments are usually at 6, it's only 5," said Usha.
"It got shifted mom, sorry. You just have to wait for Kritika and Ragini," said Rishabh while getting up and leaving.
"Wait! Rishabh! Ughh, he's gone and I know he's lying, whatever," said Usha.

While Rishabh was in his car, thinking about where to spend the hour before heading to his therapist, he called his girlfriend, Gwen Holland, whom he met back in college/ university.

"Hi. Are you busy? I know we hung out just recently, but I have some time today, an hour to be exact," he said.
"No, sorry but I'm busy with my friends. We can meet tomorrow though," said Gwen.
"Okay, fine," said Rishabh while hanging up.
"Whatever, it's just an hour. I can sit there on my phone," he thought.

He went to the same building where Aaliyah was, and the same waiting room: it was just the two of them. Rishabh noticed Aaliyah was reading "Doomsday 2", the ending of the book.

"It's actually Doomsday 2, I've only read the Doomsday 1. Should I ask for the book? No, of course she won't give it to me. She's reading it, but I really want it," he thought.
After finally finishing it Aaliyah put the book in her bag she was carrying. Rishabh finally got the courage to ask,

"H-hi. I'm Rishabh. I was just- I actually want to read the book you just kept in you bag, Doomsday, I couldn't find the sequel anywhere,  in stores or online,"

'Oh, while I'm here, you can actually read it," said Aaliyah while taking it out.