Ice

Namjoon X reader

You heard gushing noises when you were about to step out of your house to meet your boss for the new project. You took a look out of your wind and saw rustling of the leaves of the trees, drizzling of rain which slowly was increasing, unnoticed a sigh left your mouth when you took off your heels and sinked into your cosy couch, perhaps you should be calling your boss, informing him you can't make it today because of the rain and of course you didn't had car to take you safe and dry in such weather, after all it was only a week with your new job.

You waited through the ring of the call, biting your lower lip, nervous thinking how your boss would react, he should understand right? Like, he knows your condition well.

"Hello?" Husky and stern, yet sexy voice was heard from the other side. Your breath hitched at the sudden feeling running down your skin rising the goosebumps. "Hello?" Another time the voice echoed in your ear.

"Uh- yes sir, it-its me y/n" You said stuttering now.

Damn, no wonder you had a crush on your boss

"Oh hey, y/n what happened? On your way to the place?" Just after he heard your name, you felt as if he's voice got a sudden warmth.

Dumb bitch aren't you imagining too much?

Kicking yourself out of your delusional thoughts you tried answering your boss
"Um- sir-"

"Joon, y/n, call me Joon when we're out of the office yeah?" You could feel the smile, that illegal dimples forming on his face. Your heart fluttered.

"Yeah, so Joon, the thing is, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it today!" You exclaimed, with a little squeaky voice.

"Yeah, I actually figured that, the rain right?" He said, no anger in his voice at all.

"Yeah, but I'll make it up to you I swear" You said, feeling a little bad for not being able to keep your words. You silently hoped the project he called for wasn't much important.

"Hey, it's okay, let's do the work at your place? Is it fine with you?" You started to sweat a bit, praying you won't embarrass yourself him somehow.

"Uh yeah I'll text you the location" A smile formed on your lips when you started texting him your address.

Things you would let him do to you.

"Alright y/n, I'll be there in 20?" He said making your heart race. Your ears perked up when the time was mentioned. Should you be dressing a bit different, now that he'd be home? And yeah cook too? Oh god,you were wrecked.

20mins passed like a snap of fingers and you smiled at your creation, standing in the kitchen hovering over the counter top. You started dusting your apron, when you heard your house bell ringing.  Heart racing, nervously fiddling your fingers, you walked on your tippy toes quickly to get the door open. Finding your boss looking ethereal. Struck by his beauty, you forgot that you were being ill mannered staring at him. Tapping your shoulders you were brought back to your senses.

Already started embarrassing yourself?great!

"Take a picture maybe?" You heard Joon saying furrowing his eyebrows at you with a  smirk. Damn his voice was smooth like butter.

Oh so hot.

"I'm sorry, plea-please come in, make yourself home" You squinted your eyes shut when he entered in and you walked behind him, cursing clumsy ass mentally.

"So miss y/n-" He started off turning towards me and then asking me if he can sit on the couch gesturing his fingers pointing to it."you may sit as well we've gotta talk"he enunciated,You sat back next round him a little away into the corner of the couch breathing in and out heavily.