Alexithymia

Alexithymia: the inability to express your feelings

Trey Pov

Damn, i haven't even been gone for 3 days and she went and talked to this goofy ass nigga behind my back. Her ass better be lucky i'm on this tour or I would've beat both of they asses.
I'm on the tour bus talking to my momma about the situation.

"Trey calm down. You can't be jumping into conclusions and you know adah wouldn't do you like that."
"If she wanted to be with him i bet she would of broken things up with you instead of having you look dumb." my mom said.

" I know ma but I just feel some type of way because she promised me she wasn't going to talk to him unless it was about business" I said.

"Well maybe it was business, you never know now calm down and get some sleep. I bet you had a long day. I love you" she said.

"Alright mom I love you to" I said before hanging up.

If she really cheating on me with this clown ass nigga I swear imma kill them both. I really love that girl.

————————————————————

I finally made it back to New York and now I'm heading home to freshen up before I go to Adah's house. I walked inside my house going into my bathroom and started taking a shower and my mind started thinking about adah but I quickly shook it off. After I finished showering I put on my clothes and left the house hopping in my car driving to adah's place.

Once I got there I ain't even bother calling her ass i just went straight to knocking on the door . After a few seconds athena came and opened the door.

"Hey trey what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on tour?" athena asked.

" Yea I'm still on tour, I got a concert in new york tonight but where's Adah?" I asked walking into the house.

"Oh she left to go to work. She had a meeting today but she should've been here about a hour ago." she replied.

"Alright bet. When she gets back don't tell her that I'm here." I said and she gave me a head nod.

I made my way towards Adah's room and laid on the bed waiting for her to come back home while i'm scrolling on instagram. A hour or so later I heard the front door open indicating that she's home.

I hear her voice get louder so I sat up and started walking towards the door opening it. Once she saw that I was here her eyes widened in shock.

"Bae what yo-
i cut her off by wrapping my hands around her neck.

"Nah what YOU doing talking to that nigga after you promised you wasnt going to talk to him anymore?" I asked keeping eye contact.

"If you would let my neck go then maybe I could explain." she said and I let her go.

"Ight now explain cause you really got a nigga looking stupid out here." I said walking to the bed to sit down.

" Okay so I was at melody's party and everything was going good until I had to use the bathroom and I guess odell followed me...waiting til I came out. When I came out he kept on bugging me about talking. Eventually I gave in and he started apologising for how he acted and thanking me for forgiving him and stuff, then he asked for a hug and I just gave it to him. After that he just said he won't stop until i'm his again and that's pretty much it." Adah said.

" Ight well I still don't want you talking to that nigga I feel like he's sneaky ass hell but cmere." I said.

She got up and started walking towards me until she was standing between my legs and I pull her onto my lap and she straddled me.

"Next time he talk to you tell me cuz I don't want to find out through the internet and shit." I said holding her chin.

"Alright Trey i'm sorry I swear I was going to tell you the next day but you  already found out. Now can I get a kiss?" she asked smirking.

I started pecking her lips before I started kissing her for real.

"Now let's have makeup sex." she said before she started taking her shirt off.

I was just happy to see her ❤️.

————————————————————

Thoughts ????

Vote please ❤️.