Chapter 1

Rosa pov:

It is a normal day with me limping to the cafateria because of this morning beating. I enter the cafateria and everyone is glaring at me. I seriously don't know what I did to deserve these things.

I go up to the lunch lady who smiles at me being the only person nice to me my whole life. She gives me some curry and rice with a bottle water. I sit in the far back eating fast since I didn't eat at all yesterday. I was about to take my third bite when a hand picks it up and dump  it on my head making the cafateria rawr in laughter.

Looking up  I see my twin older brothers with their jock friends and 'girlfrieds'. I just looked down because I know me talking back would only bring me pain " hey fatty look me in the eyes" I hear owen ask and I just stay silent with my head down. I then feel water splash on my face going into my nose making me cough and  blow my nose.

" Next time don't ignore my boyfriend b****"  luna says while her minions giggle "ok guys we'll deal with her after school" Oliver says sitting with the other jocks and cheerleaders the rest following.

I rush out the cafeteria still hearing some people laughing. I go into the restroom using some paper towel to wipe the curry out of my hair then using the sink water to wash it out then wiping with paper towel.Coming out the bathroom I see most people have already gone 'crap' I hurriedly go to my locker taking my science book running to class.

I enter the class room and Ms.pop says "what is excuse for being late miss rosa" she asks giving me her famous glare whiles the class snicker " w-well i-i was in t-the r-rest-" she stops me before I could continue "I don't need your excuse go to your seat " she says going back to her lesson "b-but" I just go to my seat knowing it was useless .

The bell just rang for the end of school. I get up from my seat going towards the door when I trip over something I look up seeing one of the school jock. I quickly get up going to my locker taking my stuff and going towards the school gate trying to avoid this after school beating when I feel a hand on my  mouth since I already know who it was I didn't struggle.

The jock drops me on the floor making me kneel and look at the others "aww poor baby was trying to walk away" luna says in a mocking voice I then feel a punch on my face making me fall on the floor looking up I see its owen then a jock kicks me in the stomach making me curl my body into a ball while the others have smirks on their faces.

A jock starts talking "I think today we should give her a plesurebul lesson" he says with lust in his eyes which made me really scared I didnt want to lose my innocence this way. Tears started to fall out of my eyes like waterfall "oh darling they havent even done anything yet" one of luna minions say "lets do that tomorrow because I am hungry and want to go home" Owen says rolling his eyes and the others nod.

Before going each of them kick me in the stomach luna and her minions heels stabbing me a little. After a while I finally get up and started walking with tears still flowing down my eyes. I reach an hour later I open the door seeing my parents on the couch on their laptops as usual "seems like the disgrace has finally arrived, do you think my house is a hotel" my mom says "honey stop stressing about this brat" my dad says with his eyes still on the laptop my mom just huffs going back to her work.

I go into my room which was really small but I am grateful they didn't make me sleep in the basement.

I put my bag on  the bed sitting on my bed thinking of today they went way to far saying they will take my innocent tomorrow

I put my bag on  the bed sitting on my bed thinking of today they went way to far saying they will take my innocent tomorrow. I lay on my back letting my tears fall freely why does everyone hate why am I a disgrace  my parents never wanted another child  ,but coudnt get an aportion since they were in Mississippi for 5 months and it was too late to get an abortion thats why them and my brothers hate me and I have had enough of this suffering.

I unlock my broken phone calling my grandpa "hola abuelo (hello grandpa)"
I say and he answers  "hola como estas (hello how are you)" "Soy un buen abuelo pero Owen quiere que su amiga tome mi inocencia mañana ( I am good grandpa but Owen wants his friend to take my innocence tomorrow)" I say tears falling "què voy a tratar con èl y su hermano ( what I will deal with him and his brother)" he says very angry.

"Abuelo solo quiero vivir contigo y abuela por favor (granpa I just want to live with you and grandma please) I say with pleading eyes "ok les dirè a tus padres que solo empaques y vayas al aeropuer to mañana, te amo ( okay I will tell your parents just pack up and go to the airport tomorrow love you) "te amo abuelo (love you grandpa)" I say and hang up.

I go to my wardrobe packing everything since I don't have that much clothes leaving only jeans and a hoodie for tomorrow putting on the basket in front of the bed and taking my small backpack put in my important school stuff  my reading books and my savings money.

I bend down taking a small box from under the bed which had my snacks taking a small bag of chips eating it drinking a bottle water. Going outside the room looking from the railing seeing the happy family having dinner and my eyes started to water. I quickly go into the bathroom taking a quick shower,brushing my teeth and changing into a short and large shirt.

Closing the lights I go into bed plugging my phone and going to sleep happy for the first time of my 15 years of living. I will finally be free from this place and never return.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I hope you guys like this chapter and have a great day.
Bye Bye

VOTE
FOLLOW
COMMENT