chapter twenty three

Start from the beginning

"No I can't get enough of you, you lot are all fuckin amazing y'know that?" My smile is wide as the band continues on the outro of the song.

"Oh no, I can't get enough," Zayn's drum sound.   
My eyes quickly glance to the right of the stage where I know she stands. I make her know what we don't tell each other.

"No I can't get enough," The song ends, the lights black out, and the last thing I see is her grey's and the remaining sound of the still cheering crowd.

I was made for lovin you, would forever be driving down long roads and running from responsibilities with no destination.

She would forever be something I can't get enough of. And right then I knew I was so fucking screwed.

After every wild concert, we celebrated with an after party. Every concert got bigger and every party got crazier.

People were crowded everywhere in the large venue. There was a huge bar and a giant dance floor. Even a VIP section for the most talented performances, so guess where we were sitting?

Treated almost like royalty we get special treatment from staff and bodyguards to keep out our crazy fans from downstairs. Pretty waitresses with short skirts and wandering eyes give us unlimited free drinks and I could really get used to this.

Three black leathered love seats are rearranged around a small table where the lighting is dim and the music is loud. I keep sunglasses over my eyes as I down drink after drink, and my boys follow after me with the same enthusiasm from our successful show.

Zayn's next to me while his girl sits across from us and next to her best friend. The two have been whispering and giggling in each other's ear all night about who knows what girls like to go on about.

But I never miss how her eyes secretly land on me when no one's looking and I know she's wondering if I'm looking back. But I always am. Even if there's a tempting blonde waitress with long legs and too much makeup giving me a lot of attention.

"I wanna dance," Juliet complains to Zayn.

Her face is pouting like she's bored. Her best friend is swirling around brown liquor in her glass with the same dull expression.

"No, we're leaving soon," she doesn't like his answer.

Zayn pats his pockets for something reaching into his jacket and taking out his pack of Camels. He offers me one and I take it, placing it behind my ear.

"It won't take that long," Juliet's annoyed and grabbing Vada's hand pulling her out of her seat.

"We'll be twenty minutes, mister celebrity." My secret heartache's got a silly smile on as she steps around the table.

With V's hand clenched around Juliet's, her eyes catch mine for a moment. I glance back with the same look under my shades, our eyes always telling each other what we really mean.

Red-blonde flows in waves down her back and the girl who gets inspiration from her friends' style wears short skirts with her powerful platforms and dark makeup.

It's been hard to keep my eyes off of her and she knows exactly what she's doing when she catches me staring. I watch her bite back a smile that's only meant for me this time.

"He's such a dickhead. Acting like he cares about me when he was basically eye fucking that slutty waitress two minutes ago."

Juliet makes sure her voice is heard to her boyfriend as the two make an exit. Vada only laughs at her words because she knows this girl is ridiculous.