~1~

As I walk down the crowded hall way of Deighton Secondary, I spotted my full of life group of friends, I lazily and tiredly walked over to them.

"Morning Olivia," "Morning Ms.Brathwaite" I said craking my first smile of the day "Girl you heard that Ariel boyfriend broke up with her yesterday" I laughed to myself while putting my bag on the floor. "Thats not what I heard, I heard that they did the nasty, and they ain't talk after that" "Maybe she didn't do it right or maybe it smelled bad" (Sorry if I offened any one, it is simply apart of the story and not real, but please don't gossip it is not right nor good).

  We both bursted laughing after that and everybody turned around and looked at us, it was a normal thing for us because every morning that one coroner would be filled with laughter. A few hours later friend after friend came, we talked and we laughed, untill it was time for us to head to class.

  "I really hope I pass this lang test today" Sysy said "Me too" we all agreed. We all walked in class, I went to my normal seat in the back, while my friends sat around me, JJ to my left, Ms.Brathwaite to my right and Sysy in front of me.

  The four of us were known as the gossip gang, no one could sit near or close to us or they wouldn't get any work done and everyone wanted to be apart of our group, especially Ariel, yeah the girl we were talking about earlier, now we don't hate her nor was she a bad person, she just messed with one of us and we didn't like that.

  I looked up from taking something out of my beg to see my friends and there boyfriends, Lyon, Jack and Ayden. Yeah being the only single one in the group hurts but I deal with it. "Can't you guys leave them alone for just one day" I said a little jealous "Do I hear a hint of jealousy" as I was about to wash them in some swearing  our form teacher walked in "Thank the lord" I said under my breathe, but unlike everyday she wasn't alone.

A/N: So this is the first chapter please show it some love and sorry for any spelling errors. Next chapter will be out next week Monday. And as I said sorry to anyone I offend in this chapter.