After roughly 2 minutes, the girl came back and smile softly. " Sure auntie, just leave her to me. I already called my dad to excuse both of us."

Mrs Lee couldn't helped but felt thankful. She thanked the girl for willing to take care of her daughter, helping y/n got into the house and passed her daughter necessities to the other girl.

She bid a goodbye and left eventually. Rosé stared at the girl on her couch with a frown. Just how the fuck y/n managed to catch a cold? Didn't she always her umbrella?

She shrugged her thoughts aside and thinking that maybe it will be great to ask the latter after this. She went into her room, getting change before deciding to go to convenience store to buy some medicines and soup for the latter.

______

" Eh unnie?" Rosé greeted the older girl who was walking back to her house. Irene turned around and smile softly when she saw the younger.

" Oh hey rosé. Where are you from?" She asked when she saw the latter brought a plastic bag with her. The younger giggled before lifting her hand, showing a bunch of foods and medicines.

" Are you sick?" Irene frowned and walked closer to check the latter temperature. Moving her head away, rosé backed away from the touch and shook her head.

" Nope but my friend does."

" I see.."

" Unnie, say, how about a dinner at my house tonight? I know you hate eating alone."

Irene thought for awhile before deciding to give in. Besides, it won't hurt to let new people in right? She watched the latter excused herself and walked in. Suddenly her thoughts waved back as she remembered about y/n.

She doesn't know why but she can feel like y/n was there, inside the house. Maybe it's just her feelings.

Talking about getting sick, she remembered the person who gave her umbrella and dashed into the rain yesterday. She has this great instinct telling herself that the person must caught a cold somehow since the rain was heavy last night.

And that person just wore a dark blue hoodie.

_____

Y/n pov~

I woke up, feeling myself very hungry as my stomach keep growling from time to time. I stood up slowly and looked around. Seems like I still at chae's house and gosh my mom really did abandoned me here.

I walked downstairs and called that chipmunk softly. Surely don't want to trouble the neighbourhood by my loud ass voice.

I heard a rustling sound coming from kitchen as I turned to left and walked to there, furrowing my eyes in process. 

Chae is cooking? Since when?

My curiosity got the best of me as I fastened my pace, reaching the kitchen with a loud gasp.

" OMG CHAEYOUNG?!!" I exclaimed dramatically as she turned around in surprises. I giggled at her action and proceed to sit on the chair provided there.

She glared at me and pointed her spatula at me. " Aish, thank god I have a strong heart or else I could die!" I scoffed at her statement before replying.

" You're too young to die. At least not on my watch."

" Tsk whatever." She rolled her eyes and went back to cook the dinner.

I took a glass and filled it with water, drinking it straightly. I put the glass on sink and was about to go to the chipmunk when she stopped me.

" Don't, just go and get some rest. I almost finish it."

I just nodded my head and walked to the living room, plopping myself onto the couch and pulled out my phone. I put my hand on my forehead and check my own temperature. It seems that my fever finally went down a little.

I glanced at the table near the TV and saw a white plastic on it. Began to feel curious, I snatched the plastic and smile when I saw a lot of medicines.

" Hey chae??"

" Yeah?"

" Thanks."

Although I don't see her, I could tell that she was already smiling. I proceed to put aside the medicines and opened my phone.

" Gosh this girl." I sighed when I saw a bunch of spam messages from my friends especially Yeji. This white fury girl really don't know how to be patient doesn't she?

I replied to some of them and I don't know why maybe text wasn't enough for that dragon since she suddenly called me.

" What?" I asked as soon as I picked up.

" DOn't WHAT ME YOU DUMBASS! WHERE DID YOU GO? I WAS WORRIED THE WHOLE DA-"

" Gosh yeji, please turn down the volume, I'm not at my house at the moment."

" WHAT?! DID SOMEONE KIDNAPPED YOU? I SWEAR Y/N BLINK TWICE IF YOU NEED HEL-"

" I'm at chae's house, geez relax. I was excused for having a fever."

" Oh."

I pulled the phone for awhile and looked at the caller id. 

" You okay there bud?" I asked in concerned when she suddenly went quiet.

" Yeah, at least I know you're in a good hand. Anyways since tomorrow is saturday, can we hangout? We can bring chae too."

I thought for awhile before agreeing. We talked for awhile until yeji asked unexpected question.

" Y/n, why did Irene sunbae has your umbrella?"

" I-I uhm.. I will tell you later okay."

" Does this has anything to do with your sudden fever?"

I shut my mouth, thinking a great excuse for her question but knowing yeji, she could read everything about me, even my silence. Gosh so much worth it, y/n.

" Tell me tomorrow, I need to go now, ciao."

She hang up the phone first, leaving me flustering with the question. Why the fuck am I even flustered?!

I shook away my thoughts when I heard the bell rang. " Y/n, can you get the door please?" I hummed in response and lifting my legs towards the door.

I don't know why but I feel nervous about this mystery visitor.

___

Sorry, I was about to update last night but I got sick and barely left my room. So here my making up to you ~