Pool Table Night

*Thank You HeiraelleO12 for this request 😊 Stay Gold*

Y/N and The Gang Were All Sitting in the living room bored, It was unusual to feel this bored around the Curtis house so Y/N had decided to break the silence.

"Soooo...Anyone got any ideas to have fun?" She asked

"We can head out to Bucks, He's got new Pool table." Dallas said

"I bet I'll beat all of your asses." Steve challenged

"No way, it's all about strategy and coordination, I'll definitely win." Ponyboy said patting his book down.

"Fine, Let's settle this." Darry got up and grabbed the keys to the truck.

Everyone looked at him surprised since he had never went to Bucks place nor allow anyone to go there but Dallas.

"We going or not?" Darry said slyly as he opened the front door.

They all got up and ran out of the house hollering and laughing. The most boring night turned into the most exciting.

Bucks place always had parties nearly every night, And this night was one of them, Drunk men and Women dancing, Tough guys arm wrestling to see who buys the next drink.

In the front of the house there were people throwing up due to so much alcohol. It was exciting.

"Hey Y/N, stay close to me I ain't wanting one of those men to pick you up." Dallas said putting his arm around Y/N waist Protectively.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Twobit yelled as he grabbed some Pool Sticks handing it to everyone.

The teams were evenly separated, Twobit, Ponyboy, Johnny and Y/N against Soda, Steve, Darry and Dallas.

"On gaurd! Young Lad!" Twobit said as he was imitating a musketeer, Him and Steve were swinging the Pool Sticks like swords.

Y/N took the honors on starting the game up, making an interesting play, she had gotten three of thier solids in (btw like the solid colors in, ti those who had no clue what I said...anyway)

"Ooo, Think your gonna get the win that easy huh?" Soda gave a daring smile Y/N laughed as

Soda did his try...Nothing happened.

"Damn!" He said biting his lip.

Soon it was Ponyboys turn, He declined to play it smart,But long, Took him ten minutes to finally finish his play. Due to his whole coordination.

Everyone thought it was stupid until he had gotten two of the solid colors in.  "And you guys thought it was a lousy plan." Ponyboy smiled proudly.

Dallas went, Of course he found away to cheat, he slightly lifted the table up, making one of the striped colors go in.

Next it was Twobits play, he barley made any in because he was drunk and flirting with a blonde locked girl.

"We would've let Johnny go, that boys flirting up hearts with that lady." Y/N sighed

"Nah, it's alright." Johnny looked down at his shoes.

Darry made in half of the stripped colors in, Which seemed impressive.

Johnny actually did the same, shocking The whole gang,

"Damn kid how come you never told me you could play that well?" Dally asked

"This is my first time." Johnny said bashfully.

The rest of the night Y/N and The Gang Were finishing the game off the winners were ofcourse Y/N, Ponyboy, Johnny and Twobit...No thanks to him.

The strategy and Accuracy thing really did mean alot to the game.

"That's no fair!" Steve whined

"Hey, I was lucky, Getting put in a team with a bunch of smart kids." Twobit slurred.

The night was still young and you all had decided to do one more game.