Zayn imagie

Tonight the night before Zayn and yours anniversary but he couldn't make it. You've excepted the fact that his position was different for others. You turned on the radio in your bed room and popped in the four album. You sat on your bed in your underwear and zayns shirt. After you finished your ice cream and your miserable phase. You jumped up an turned the radio up on blast and took your hair brush and Zayn's glasses.
"No control nooo control."
You slid in and out of rooms almost falling once or twice. The next song came on your favorite.
"Going out tonight changes into something red her mother doesn't like that kinda dress."
You loved when Zayn sung , it was absolutely beautiful. You took a light brake pushing the whipped cream button. Filling your mouth up with white creamy cream. You where to buzzy to notice the front door of Zayn's house opened. You where still dancing and filling your mouth up with wiped cream. Zayn was now on the couch and you still didn't notice that he was here.
Until your song was in again.
"Going out tonight."
You said with your mouth full. Zayn got up and got closer to you. You still had no idea that he was here.
"Changes into to something red her mother doesn't like that kinda dress."
He said grabbing on to your waist. You could feel his warm minty breath on your ear. You fumbled for the remote to stop the music . You felt the the hard smooth remote and pressed the off button, completely stoping the music.
"Zayn!"
You screamed jumping into his arms.
"Hey Ms.Underwear and made a mess."
"HAHAHA how much did you see?"
"Let's see from the part that you started shoving whipped cream down your throt."
"Pfffftt I don't know what your taking about."
"Really cause I think this is my girlfriend dancing in her underwear, my shirt, and singing with her mouth full."
"HAHAHA your so funny."
You said hitting him with a couch pillow. After you two cleaned up the small mess you made you both sat on the couch cuddling.
"Open."
You said holding the can above his face.
"Ahhh."
you sprayed it in his mouth and then all over his face.
"Thanks."
"No problem."
"Even though your stupid sometimes I can be stupid with you. I love you y/n."
"I love you too zayn."
That night you both danced around like fools. And the next morning when you woke up you where waddling if you know what I mean.