Chapter 1: New Beginings

Nikkie Semptor was having a shitty day.

She had chocolate milk dumped in her bag, her hair was sticking up in 30 different places, and to top all of that off her best friends who she had once been BEBF's with (Best Emo Buds Forever) were trading in their hot topic cards for the princessy ones at forever 21, and now she is the only girl at school wearing an Avenged Seven Fold T and black ripped jeans with a ninja belt and blue converse.

In other words she is the only emo girl at her school.

The minute she walked into the doors of the high school she felt the rush that all of the 9th graders MUST have of felt, a feel of being reunited with long lost peers and regathered in the same lump only a grade higher, in her case 9th grade,

As she walked inside and instantly saw Michelle her best friend since grade school, "Hey Michie hows it goin!", she said.

"Oh hi Nicholene how was your summer?"

"Nicholene? What the hell is wrong with you my name is Nikkie!", and that's when it hit her like a huge train, Michie was now Michelle and she was now no longer a friend and she was in fact very much different than when she had last saw her at the end of 8th grade when her hair was 6 different colors and had a lip ring, now she was a popular snob that had cover girl hair and wore PINK!

As the day progressed she was teased and a jock (aka cheerleader robots) in fact dumped a whole carton of milk into her bag, she was also called a dumb emo bitch her hair had enough spit balls to keep geneticists busy for years.

Now here she is her 5th period class pretending she doesn't notice people staring at her and throwing wads of paper on her desk, she knows what the wads are; notes, mostly one that call her a stupid emo or insult her hair for being so strangely colored.

As the clocks of the school tick by and she walks to her 6th period class, trying to be as happy as possible while regaining someof her composure, as she walked to class a random foot reached out and tripped her, she fell foreward and her whole bag spilled out onto the linolium floor, her books and 20 loose pages of anime drawings flew everywhere causing the hall way to appear that it was snowing.

When she looked up she saw her drawings everywhere and started crying, as the tears poured down her cheeks she started picking up her papers one by one because they were to spread out to grab all at once, she finally had a half assed stack of papers and assorted books in her hands and started running to her last class.

As she turned the corner to the hallway she bumped into a very tall boy, when she ran into him his books and a coffee fell out of his hands and onto the floor, and she dropped her just collected papers.

"Oh god I'm so sorry let me help you!", she said and frantically tried to pick up what she could.

"No I'll get it", he said briskly and within seconds had all of his and her papers sorted out and he handed hers back, then he turned and started walking away.

" Hey wait!", she called.

" Uh yeah?", he said and turned his head slightly, thats when she first saw his face, he was pale and had dark black hair with it in the cute emo way that she thought only existed in pictures.

" Uhhh whats ur favorite color?", 'No' she thought 'NAME WHATS UR NAME'

"Umm black I guess..."

"Oh.... me too", then she walked away blushing and cursing herself over and over, 'whats your favorite color GOOD JOB! Now im gonna be teased even more'!

She went through 6th period quickly and for her first time that day painlessly, she was completely inthralled in thought of the mysterious boy she had met earlier, she wanted to know more about him, she hoped she could meet him again.