Chapter 3: Strangers

Carter Pov
I woke up and tried to get up but I immediately regretted it when my head felt like it was going to explode. Was all that a dream well it was the strangest one yet and it felt so real. When I had enough energy I slowly got up once more. And then OH NO

I was in a small white room with only a bed and a door. Then I realized my clothes were all white I had white short sleeve shirt with white leggings and white sneakers while my hair was down. Well maybe I got abducted by an alien ohhhh I can't wait to meet Luke if thats ever gonna happen.

I slowly went towards the door I was cautious for all I knew the second I took hold of the knob I could be electrocuted hey I watch movies! I touched it gently and took a deep breath and swung it open to be greeted with a.... HALLWAY with arrows on the floor gleaming to which way I should go. (Enders Game Anyone?) I walked for several minutes until I reached another door. I was expecting to see another hallway but what I saw was way beyond my imagination...

There were 5 humongous thrones with 5 humongous people I counted two girls and 3 boys with their thrones in a v formation. My jaw fell to the ground. I must be dreaming!!!! The guy in the front of the v said

" Welcome Carter McShane, Leon Vachez, Alice Kennington, William O'connell. We are the council of 5. I am Zoran my two brethren are Verick and Revero. My 2 sisters are Lelia and Samara." He said motioning to each one of them as he said there names.

The one named Zoran looked to be the the oldest he had light brown hair and eyes that looked like the stars when I really look around I saw that all of them had the same eyes. He was wearing armor so were the the other two men. The one named Verick had black hair and looked bored but he hid it very well. The other one Revero had blonde hair and just looked liked a troublemaker. The sister named Leila had dark hair and was wearing a light blue dress she seemed motherly. The other sister Samara seemed to be the youngest and had light brown hair with a orange dress.

I didn't pay much attention until I noticed the other 3 figures next to me who thankfully were the size of a human and they looked just as confused as me join the club I thought.
The one that was the closest to me was a boy with light brown hair with a few freckles and green eyes he was just about my height and was skinny he had very very light tan he was wearing the same outfit as me but was wearing jeans instead I immediately thought of him as troublemaker the one in the back of the class who never pays attention and makes the stupidest jokes Leon was his name. ( Let's face it we all have someone like that).

I moved on to the girl next to him she was about an inch shorter than me she had golden hair with curls at the end of it she had brown eyes and was super skinny she was very pale with a faint tan and just looking at her she seemed so innocent Alice I remembered.

Lastly I moved to the guy next to her okay just with one glance I knew he was a football or basketball player a guy like him has to be. William I recalled he had darker hair than me with blue eyes which were darker than mine. He was skinny but he had the slightest muscle in him but faintly. He was about an inch taller than me and had a slight tan and was wearing the same outfit as Leon while Alice was wearing the same thing as me.I just knew a guy like him would make all the girls in my school drool like he's practically every girls dream he would have to have a girlfriend a cheerleader supposedly. To tell the truth I don't even care I don't even know why I'm thinking about this there's no way I would like him like never a zip zero. But still why do I feel butterflies every time I look at him. Ugh this can't be happening!

Leon's Pov
Alright let me get this straight! My parents just took me outside and a freakin hurricane or whatever hovered above me and just like what teleported me. Then I woke up with a killer headache made my way outside and see Giants. My first thought was plz don't eat me I don't taste that good I live off a candy and soda diet!!! The guy in the front introduced him and the other giants who's names I already forgot.