I whisper resting my cheek on his lean and boney shoulder. When he doesn't respond Is when I was sure of his guilt. He wasn't bleached with it, Hwan still thinks it was his fault. If I wasn't so keen on saving him- I could have ran off to safety that day. Sometimes it's evident how he treats me the toughest means possible so I could feel less vulnerable.

My brother was an living act with a kind heart that is traumatized by his own annoying brain.

So it's him I thought of calling first if the nosebleed won't stop. He was out there – he can help me. Fiddling with the clutch I surf the small canister of medicine that I always keep at hand for the headaches, when I find them I exhale with relief. Once I swallowed the pills without water I craned my neck up until the flow tamed after ten whole minutes holding up. When I heard a knock, my moves ascended frantically. Dumping the sheets into the bin I scrubbed my fingers and face till the only trace of redness on my face was my rash skin as a result of brittle wash.

I took a minute more to touch my make up recalling how this happened on the wedding day too. I was cooped up in the washroom striving not to get the stains on the white dress- it was a déjà vu but with a black one. I can't seem to spot the change on my dress as the dark shade camouflaged them. and when I opened the door to see him-

The clearer did the day became.

It was all the same- except us. We weren't.

"What are you doing here?" the arena was open to the sky, from where I could see- the visitors were having a fun night with how goofy the music was. The lightings were brisk for a moment and lunged the next with a beat. since they were the only illuminative source so with it, Lee and I got plunged into darkness too-

But as I walked to him, the apparent lines of distress morphed into the calculated analysis. His suit was crisp as always, his hair styled ideal on him. But he was dissolving into someone that was an alien to me. I don't see my Lee here- he would've grilled me with questions the instant I stepped out.

Like he did before. On the random most doubts he had.

But the fact he knocked on the lady's washroom in search of me must mean something.

"Let's go home. I had a long drive and I can't wait to crash" he rubs his eyes as if making a point. If I could, I would like to split his skull in half to see what's going on with him. But by how I have behaved in prior with him- I learned my lesson.

But was he willing to even listen to me?

"Is that all you have got to tell me?" a wave of unexplainable emotion passed through him, then he sighed. My heart falls at his nonchalance.

"How about we get your tattoo done and then go home. Now that I think of it- there's something that I want to say"

I grit my teeth seething in a breath-

"Why do you want to? Don't you have important commodities to carry out?"

The radiance from LEDs paints him in a breeze, then it flails off. But not a speck of him changed. He was too steady to be factual. He asked me to wait for him that night- I waited for him, so long that I fell asleep on the couch. He wasn't there when I woke up, I was informed that he had to leave the town for some development procedure.

No calls.

No texts.

When he came back after a week- he was a hollow shell. So legitimately closed that attempting to even touch him was fruitless.

"I want to keep my promise" a full-blown wind rattles our hair and clothes, but I was too transfixed on him to care "I intend to be there since I was with you from the beginning"