Part 6

-‐--------Recap from last chapter---------

Dj:"why did u say "sorry. For what happens next??..."

Then they all heard the spell that Hope put up around the hole school fall. Then seconds later they heared a warning sound around the hole school.

Then peter came in the room running.

Peter:"i am soo sorry for Interruping. But someone just came threw.. it was like if it wasnt there"

Hope looked at natalie. And back and peter.

Hope:"jed. And dj stay with natalie. Lauren, yelena come with me"

---------------------Present ----------‐-------------

Hope speed walked out of the room and found her pack there wating for her.

Hope:"when we get outside. I want everyone in Position ready to fight"

Everyone:"Yes Alpha"

Everyone followed Hope outside and saw this women walking Towards. The school.

Then everyone got in position ready to fight.

Hope then spoke up.

Hope:"who are u? AND what do u want?"

Anya:"Who am i is nun of your concern"

klaus:"HOPE"

Hope turned around and saw her father  and mother along with her aunts and uncles coming to them. And stood by Hope.

Anya just stood there smiling.

Anya:"Miss me?"

Klaus:"leave... before u get hurt.. there is only one of u here. And more of us"

Anya started to laugh.
Anya:"all these years and u still think u can control us"

Lauren:"they bet u guys once. They can do it again"

When anya heared this. She began to laugh soo hard.
Anya:"oh my sweat child. What have then been telling u guys"

Hope:"State your Business."

Anya:"i like u... you remined me of my sister... i want 2 things u guys have of mine. I have them. And we can be on our way without a fight"

Kol:"go on we cant promise anything"

Anya:" first thing i want is natasha. Aka natalie aka my sister. I put here undercover"

In whispers.
Yelena:"Omg!"
Lauren:"how could she lie like that"
Kate:"we trusted natalie or whatever her name is"

Hope:"and the second?"

Anya:"whats your name again?. Hope is it?"

Hope just nodded her head.
Anya:"this next part is for klaus and his siblings to answer. It all depends if we fight or not"

Hope:"father plz give them what she wants.. if it comes down to protect u or my pack. I will choose my pack"

Anya:"My sister said the same thing once.. funny"

Klaus:"it depends what she asks"

Anya:"I want my Niece back. I know u took her. And i know she alive. If she was dead her twin would be dead as well or did u forget about the twin conection or something?"

Rebekah:"dam it. I forgot about that"

Hope:"u have a deal"

Hope:"lauren go get natalie"
Lauren:"yes alpha"

Klaus then grabbed Hopes arm and turned to look at her.

Klaus:"are u crazy. U don't have a deal. U can't have your second wish"

Anya:"u asked for this"

Hope:"sh*t"

Hope:" Shield!!"

Hope turned around and walked to her pack and stood in the middle.
Soon every person with magic. Put a huge shield around them.

Leaving klaus and his sibling out of it.

Klaus,kol,elijah and Henrik Ran Towords Anya. While. Hope and her pack watched to study. How Anya fights and where are her weak spots and what are her weak spots.

Klaus took the front side kol took the back side. Elijah took the left side and Henrik took the right side. And together they punched Anya to the ground with werewolf strangth and vamper strangeth.

Anya got mad. she put her hands up and pushed them Released a wave of engergy making them fly off her.

When Hope and her pack saw this. They got shooked. Because They have only seen Hope do that. Nobody else.

Klaus,elijah,kol and henrik landed on the ground hard. Knocking air out.

Rebekha leaped up and was about to punch her when Anya stoped her mid air and threw her at a tree.

Anya saw Fraya about to do a Spell when anya shook her head no.

While Anya was Distracted with Fraya. Henrik came from the back of Anya.
And sticked his hand in her. grabbing her heart.

Anya feel down yelling in pain wail blood in her mouth.

When klaus heard Anya yell. He looked over and saw what henrik was about to do.

Klaus:" HENRIK NOOOOOOO!!"

But it was too late and he took the heart out  of Anya. And she fell dead to the floor. Laying there life less.

-

At the Basement when they were taking natasha to anya. Natasha felt the heart of anya being taken out.

Nat:"shit. They done it now"

-

Peter:"well that didnt take long"

Elijah:"U IDIOT"

Herik:"What? She dead? Your welcome"

The Shield went down of Hopes pack thinking they won.

Klaus:" she not dead. U idiot"

Kol:"she ganna be pissed"

Fraya turned around and looked at Hope.

Fraya:"Be ready to FIGHT. SHE GANNA BE PISSED OFF"

Camila:"But she dead"

Nor:"We won"

Then anya opened her eyes fast and all she saw was red.

Anya:"Oh NOW U DID IT"

Anya stood up with her vamp speed.
While everyone got scared and took a step back

Anya turned around and saw the guys that tryed to kill her. Run to her.

Kol:"Noo u IDIOT. RUN"

He saw that henrik didn't leason and started to run to him to help him.

But when he got there it was to late anya had choped his head off and tooken his heart out .

Kol tried to stop and run the other way but he was running to fast and bumped into her.

Since anya was pissed off. She turned around and grabbed kol from his Shoulder to keep him in place. while with the other hand she took his heart out.

Anya:"GIVE ME. WHAT.  I. WANT. OR ELSE THERE WILL BE MORE DEAD BODYS"

When Hope and her pack witnessed all of this. They new that. Who ever this Anya person was. Was nothing they ever faced before.

To be Continue.

Thanks for 99 followers.
Love u all 💖💖

And its 12 in the moring here so i'm ganna sleep. But when i wake up. I'll post another one.

Give me your Thoughts about this book. If you are loving it or not.