Part 5

Once Hope put the Barrel spell around the school.

Hope anounced to everyone that they wont be able to head out. For there own safty

Hope:" lauren, Dj, Jed,and  yelena. Each of u take the rest of the pack memmbers and divide them equally between you for and take a conner of the school and keep look out"

Lauren:"Yes alpha"
Dj:"yes Alpha"
Jed:"yes alpha"
Yelena:"yes alpha"
They all said at the same time.

Hope:"Natalie you are with me"
Nat:"yes of course"

Then everyone went there Separate, ways doing what there Alpha. Hope said.

Nat:"may i go to the bathroom first?"
Hope:"yeah go"
Nat:"thanks"

Since natasha was the one that created mind reading she could Communicate with her pack with her abilitly but she needs a Private place where they can't hear her so she Pretended to go to the bathroom.

When she got in the bathroom she made sure no one was in there and went and closed the bathroom door.

She closed her eyes and Focused.
Then she opened her eyes back up and her eyes where glowing yellow meaning she conected with everyone of her pack's mind. Exepted the big 3.

-

Anya noticed this and got worried.

Anya:"Natasha Go head we are all Listening"

Nat:" i have some bad news"

Clarke:" natasha did u fine my baby?"

Nat:"I'm sorry My Queen. I'm still working on that.. i don't kown were shes at. I looked everywhere. I dont know where they put her"

Raven:" natasha. why did u Connect with us in the first place?"

Natasha:"Anya?"

Anya:"yeah?"

Natasha:"they have the hole school on lock down. They know u guys escaped"

Emory:"that can't be good"

Natasha:"they even found a way to kill us Anya"

Anya:"Dam it. NOOOO"
Rosita:"That Impossible"

Nat in a crying voice
Nat:"An. I'm scared"

Anya:"Natasha i know u are scared but u need to stay a little longer. I promise u.. that nobody is ganna kill u"

Nat:"p-please. A-an. Let me c-come home"

Clarke:"come home nat. We will see what we can do"

Anya:"No. Natasha stay. Hold up"

Clarke:"Anya. Natasha is the youngest of this pack. Please let her come home"

Anya:"she can't My queen. Trust me. We need to find your daughter"

Carke:"natasha stay on hold"

Nat:"yes my queen"

-

Wail they where Discussed in reather she should come home or not. natasha heard a noise in a part of the bathroom she forgot to Check.

She closed her eyes Losing conection to her pack. And started to walk to the Noise

She then found camila and kate there Listening to what she just said.

Nat:" I really wish you weren't here"
Kate:"We trusted you Natalie"

Camila:"How could u betry our pack like that"
Kate:"you were one of the loyols"