1

Third person POV

Today was a calming day in this containment facility, guards were patrolling the area whilst talking with their squad mates, D-class personnel were laying in their cells. Some scientists were running an experiment, however not with a D-class, but a Thaumiel class SCP instead.

Pr. Charles : now Jack, do you see the red lego box?

Jack : yea, can i play with it?

Pr. Charles : sure, but i should give you its designation first. That is SCP 387, more commonly known as "the living lego".

True to the professor's word, the lego figures were moving about minding their business, however a few lego figures stood out. The figures themselves reminded Jack of space marines from warhammer 40k.

(if you're interested in the video, it's called "SCP 387 the living lego" by TheRubber

(if you're interested in the video, it's called "SCP 387 the living lego" by TheRubber.)​

Pr. Charles : normally we wouldn't let children play with the legos due to a past experiment, however the higher ups are curious of what you'll make with your imagination. So go wild.

Jack : okay!

The child soon got to work, building some kind of dock. The lego citizens were curious and watched as Jack was rapidly building the docks, the speed at which she was building was surpassing the speed the lego characters themselves could build.

The two lego chapter masters had hopped off the table and made their way towards her. Jack had finished the "dock" which was basically just a space station with multiple docking stations.

Soon a group of lego men had gotten into the space station, which promptly started to float upwards and stayed up near the ceiling. However there was a more frightening fact.

Jack had a mischevious look.

Pr. Charles : hm, it seems like space bound objects work as well.

Pr. Emma : uh, shouldn't we stop her now?

Pr. Charles : not yet, she seems to still be building something.

They should have stopped her.

The ship was massive, it took nearly a third of them room by the time it was done

The ship was massive, it took nearly a third of them room by the time it was done. The lego chapter masters were bowing to Jack, seemingly praising her. A large amount of lego soon came out of the box and started to board the space ship. The lighting and engine flared to life and lifted off the ground, however it began to simply just slowly float around the room.

Jack had her hands on her hips as she proudly gazed at her creation.

Pr. Charles : impressive, during the ship's creation she had built every single room, every single vent and every single small detail on the outside in a matter of minutes. Add "incredible ability to create" on SCP 7001's folder.

Professor Emma nodded her head while in amazement at Jack's ability to go above and beyond in most recreational activities.

While Emma was writing down her report on the clip board, Charles noticed that some lego men had split off and started to build a statue of Jack beside the other statue of one of their scientists.

A knock came from the door and the door then opened, another scientist was looking at them once it was open.

??? : Charles, Emma, you two need to go work on making those reports remember? You can't just hog Jack all to yourselves, is that a space ship?

Pr. Charles : to answer your first question, yes i remember, and your second question is also yes.

??? : good. I have to get back to evidence gathering, it seems like another SCP has been increased in security levels. Oh and Jack, the cafeteria is serving some biscuits today, toodles.

Jack set down the lego man she held in her hand gently, waved at the other lego men and got up, obviously excited about the treats.

Pr. Emma : *sigh* you always seem to have your priority Jack.

Jack simply gave Emma a cheeky grin and ran out the room, causing the two scientists to sigh to each other.

Pr. Charles : to think that we all had gotten used to her antics in just a few months. Although i do like the change in enviroment.

Pr. Emma : much better from the cold and empty staff we had. Now we have reports to write, best we finish them now than later.

Charles sighed and nodded his head in agreement, the two left the room, closing the door behind them.

.

.

.

Adaris : praise the empress for sending her daughter to build such a grand ship for our holy crusade against the vile "mega-bloks"!

Deonus : indeed, to have such a grand ship gifted to us by the Empress's daughter herself is a truly high blessing! Man that ship with the best of our men! We shall not disappoint her will!

The numerous lego men salute Deonus, some were space marines while the rest seemed to be the common man. The mechanicus were heading into the most vital parts of the ship, only to see all the settings and parameter were set to their most perfect conditioning.

Mechanicus : the machine spirit! It cries with joy!

Mechanicus : youdare to have doubted the craftsmenship of the Empress's daughter herself!? You heretic!

Back to the command bridge, we could see Deonus was rubbing his gauntlet against the captain's seat, before inhaling some air to calm himself down. Steeling his will, he sits upon the chair with purpose, fo make the Empress proud of her creations!

Deonus : mechanicus, tell me what this majestic ship has to offer.

Mechanicus : according the the gathered intel from the mechanicus all across the hull. The smallest weapon on this ship are several AA turrets placed along the hull, whilst the largest would be the main battery. A gun capable of crushing the strongest of ships!

Deonus : and the mobility?

Mechanicus : this ship is fast for it's size, however it's turning rate is lacking, however the main gun itself makes up for that.

Deonus : good, let the crusade begin, we shall make our Empress proud. And we must show that the Imperium of Man is no weakling in the face of danger. Destroy those "mega-bloks".

_______________________________

True to Caesar.