2

Third person POV

Today Jack was happy, so far she was allowed to play with some cool legos, and now there are cookies in the cafeteria! What could top that?

Jack was happily skipping towards the cafe, while also smiling and waving towards anyone she passes. Which wasn't too suspicious considering the fact that the cafeteria had, as mentioned earlier, biscuits.

The door to the cafeteria could be seen from down the hall, prompting Jack go hurry her steps. Opening the door she could see a few scientists and a bunch of guards enjoying their lunch. However one of the individuals were more eye catching compared to the rest.

The person in question was SCP 073, more commonly known as "Cain".

Cain : hm? Greetings Jack, came to recieve your sweets i assume?

Jack gingerly nodded at Cain with a cheerful smile, causing the ends of Cain's mouth to twitch upwards.

Cain : haha, that's good to know. If you get them now they should still be warm.

Nodding her head, she hopped towards the bag of biscuits with her name labeled on it. Holding it in her hands she weighs it, checking to see if it would satisfy her. Accepting the amount she went back to Cain's table.

Cain was currently enjoying a plate of Steak with gravy, looking up at Jack he gave her a questioning gaze.

Cain : i assume that you want to ask more about Able?

Jack : yep! He sounds like someone who'll be fun to play with!

Cain : *sigh* very well, although i'll only tell you a small amount. My brother was kind and caring, especially to his sheeps. However that doesn't mean he has no clue on fighting, in actuality he enjoys a good fight.

Jack : ooh, i heard a few scientists talking about "SCP 076" being too dangerous to lock up in this site. Why's that?

Cain : he brother is........... Persistant, to say the least.

Jack : okay? Well, bye mister Cain! I'm going to look for a mommy!

Cain : as you wish, i hope you find the perfect one.

As Jack left Cain to his steak, he sighed to himself.

Cain : hopefully it won't be a D-class, but then again the guards would likely redirect her to the lab. Hopefully.

Jack had been walking along these halls for a while now, even after a few months of living in the facility, she still wasn't able to remember the pathways. A memory came to Jack's mind of a gift that mommy had given her.

Reaching into her pocket she brings out a small device with a button covered by a plastic casing, likely to prevent an accidental push.

After pressing the button a small alarm was sent to the guard's station.