Bio

Name : Jack

SCP number : 7001

SCP class : Safe [class update, confirmed class is now]​ Thaumiel

Looks :

Description :

Description :

SCP 7001 is a humanoid entity resembling an 8 year old child with white hair, along with 2 scars, one on her left eye and the other on her right cheek. Anomalis abilities are un-confirmed due to evidence of SCP 7001 having multiple different abilities.

SCP 7001 seems to have an intense attachment to adult females, which also results in the SCP using any means necessary to protect them. Testing has proven that fact, said test had also resulted in the death of 3 assault squads.

Note, do not have SCP 7001 get attached to an adult female D-class personnel due to previous stated fact.

SCP 7001 seems to have a liking to sweets, scientists have been allowed to feed SCP 7001 with food.

Note, any personnel residing in SCP 7001's site should make an attachment to SCP 7001, this usually saves them from death encounters with other SCPs.

Example, 1 security personnel had an encounter with SCP 173, SCP 7001 had noticed their situation and then proceeded to lift the sculpture to throw it back into containment. The guard had then gifted Jack with food.

SCP 7001 is easy to contain as long as you have some food on yourself, however containment itself is ill-advised since the SCP is capable of returning order incase of containment escapes from other SCPs.

Warning SCP 7001 has an incredible hatred of detention, so avoid using such commands against her. An example would be the class B scientist commanding SCP 7001 to head back to her containment site after getting annoyed at her cheerful personality.

Said personnel had been returned to their family in a bucket.

_________________________________

Yes, i am going to continously post srt at the end of each page