Our Past - Gojo x Reader | Pt. 3

Acronyms:
- Y/N: Your Name
- B/T: Body Type
- E/C: Eye Colour

Disclaimer(s):
- Profanity/Cursing/Foul language.

This is the third part of this story, keep reading as more parts are to come! More oneshots are a WIP, along with other books and stories. Stay tuned!

Please now enjoy the story!
—————————————————————————

**At School**

"Y/NNNNNNN!!!!!" Vanessa shouts at you in the locker area as she slams her foot on the ground, with her fists clenched.

"What?!" You respond as you're confused.

"You zoned out, again. Not to mention, you spaced out." Vanessa says as you roll your eyes in response. "So? Is that why Satoru was at the party? Did you know about this?"

"Unfortunately yeah. Heard that he's back..." You facepalm.

"Why would he transfer years during his final year? That's so weird..." Willow placed her index finger & thumb on her chin, with a confused look. "Do you think he's here because of what happened to his sister, Sophie during last Spring's tryouts?"

By hearing Sophie's name and about what happened during last Spring, you felt a little guilty. You froze for a second, as Vanessa was curious as to why you hadn't responded.

"Who knows what that guy is capable of? Why would anyone know why he does what he does?" You say.

"Speaking of the devil..." Vanessa responds as you watch Satoru walk past the corridor with one of his mates as you presume.

You get really pissed off. You squint your eyes with furrowed eyebrows. You watch as all the girls start blushing. Ugh, of course. Typical girls, falling for Satoru. Again. While most of the girls were too busy daydreaming about Satoru, the men in the corridor started to get jealous of Satoru.

He is on the football team, considering he's wearing the school's football team jacket. Not really surprised to be honest. Having things thrown at him so easily is quite typical.

You continue to stand by the lockers as Satoru approaches you and Vanessa.

"Hey, old friend. Mind giving me a tour? A private tour between just you and me sounds quite nice~" Satoru says as he places his arm right next to you on one of the lockers. Basically pinning you against the lockers. You could tell he was being cocky, and was pretty much taking the piss out of you.

In response, you say,
"Ugh! My goodness! I'm not your friend, Satoru. You're just an ordinary person I used to know, that I just want to forget." You snap back at him. "Won't you take a hint?"

Satoru lets out a small laugh. Of course he laughs. My blood boils. The exact same way it did when we were 14 and were "close"...

Satoru continues to stare and grin at you.

"In all due respect, Satoru..." you continue. "I have less than 10 months until I can finally escape this adolescent psych ward. And you are NOT going to ruin this for me. Capiche?"

Satoru has no response with his words. He just gets closer to you as he fills the distance between the two of you. He clearly doesn't care about who may be watching. And especially... Kyle. You defiantly meet his eyes, as you show him and everyone else that he failed his chances of attempting to intimidate or impress you in any way. But then you think to yourself,
It's obviously just a game. Of course it is a game. It's a game that I know that I won't, or can't play for long. My safety net starts to deteriorate because he sees me, sees THROUGH me. Just like he used to back then. All those years ago, he did the same exact thing. And this game he's trying to play, he has to know that the game... is on. Bring it on, Satoru. His eyes can't fool or lie to me. I could recognise those eyes anywhere. That definitely hasn't changed.