Our Past - Gojo x Reader | Pt. 1

This story will be separated into parts! So stay tuned for further parts as they're a WIP! Make sure to vote and leave a comment!

Acronyms (Pt. 1):
Y/N: Your Name

Disclaimer(s) (Pt. 1):
- Cursing/profanity

Enjoy!
—————————————————————————

*Y/N's POV:*

It all began when I was 12. My father became the mayor of our small town.

Life was really enjoyable for me, so we ended up moving to a bigger house. The family next door, the Gojos, had twins my age. Their names were Satoru and Sophie. The three of us got closer and soon enough, we became the best of friends.

As years went past, things between Satoru and myself started to change. I always got butterflies whenever I saw him. My heartbeat would always quicken.

Whenever he touched me or interacted with me, the butterflies in my stomach would always outgrow.

He was my first ever crush. And my first ever soon to be (almost) boyfriend. He was my first kiss. I remember us practically making out during Winter. The snow would always fall ontop of us, but we would just continue kissing.

For awhile, it was really exciting. He was exciting. Especially to be around. But then, things started to change and it wasn't the same as before.

My mother got sick, while my father buried himself in his work.

Satoru and Sophie's parents got a divorce. Satoru and his mum moved away. Far away. Sophie and her dad stayed in the same house next to ours. However, nothing really was the same as before.

And suddenly. I was alone. Sophie and I weren't as close as Satoru and myself, but we still talked every so often. Sophie and I weren't as close as before and we grew apart because Satoru moved away. Sophie was devastated and so was I.

Satoru was gone for good. He never called, texted or even visited/talked to me. Not even when my mother passed away. I even tried texting and calling Satoru, but he would always ghost me or never respond.

Friends are supposed to stick by your side. Especially when we need them the most. He wasn't, they weren't. And for a long long time, I resented them for leaving me and never visiting me.

But I've grown since then. I'm not the sad, miserable, frightened little girl I used to be. I fought through all these challenges to get where I am today.

I still see Sophie at school, but we rarely speak. As for Satoru... it's been 2 years since the last time I spoke to him and saw him. And with luck, I'll never have to speak to him or interact with him ever again.

Because after all, I have better and more important things to do. I have a championship I need to win!

I'd been training all summer. Especially because senior year was about to begin. On the surface, I had a perfect life. Though little did I know... my world was about to come crashing down around, and on top of me. My flawless cheerleader facade was on the VERGE of collapse.