Our Past - Gojo x Reader | Pt. 2

This is the second part of this story. Stay tuned for the third and read below for more details (these details are ONLY related to this part. Same goes with details/information about other parts/stories.

Acronyms:
Y/N: Your Name
L/N: Last Name
D/N: Dad's Name

Disclaimer(s):
- Profanity/swearing

Hope you enoy! Make sure to vote and leave a comment on this story/part!
———————————————————————————

"Oh my god... SATORU!?" You panic, realising the new hottie is your ex-boyfriend and first CRUSH! "What are you doing here?!"

"Uhh, this is MY party. What are you doing here?" He crosses his arms with an eyebrow raised.

"Stove. On fire. This is bad! Gotta go, bye!" You start to panic and run out of the house.

(Kyle intensely watches you, confused as to what's going on and why you're acting like a psycho).

                                             *****

Satoru's POV:

"Well, that was a bit sad." AJ said.

"AJ?!" He says while being shocked.

"Nice to see ya again, bud." He replies. "I thought you weren't going to return... like ever."

"Yeah, I wasn't planning on coming back. But after what happened to Sophie last year-" Satoru pauses for a second. "There was no chance I was going to leave her alone this year."

"I figured it had to do with something like that..." AJ replies while scratching the back of his neck. "Well anyways, whatever you need, I've got your back, bro."

"There you are! Cool party, aye?" Ryan says as he approaches AJ and Satoru while stroking his long, brunette hair. AJ slightly chuckles as Satoru sighs. "Anyways, what'd I miss?"

"Just Y/N spitting fire like a total dragon on the big Satoru over here..." AJ replies.

"Ah... you've seen her already?" Ryan asks while he rubs the side of his neck nervously. "She grew up alright, didn't she~?"

Satoru stared daggers at Ryan with his eyes and brows arched, making him look frustrated. Satoru was pissed off at Ryan when he said that, because even though he knew what he had caused between the two of you, he would still be overprotective over you when it came to other guys talking about you. Especially when it was in front of his face.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it like that..." Ryan said nervously as he slightly tilted his head.

"Well, this is going to br a fun, long year..." Satoru facepalmed while saying that sarcastically.

                                             *****

Back to your POV:

You run back outside as Vanessa catches you. You start heavily panting as you're out of breath.

"Woah, woah, woah! Slow down, what's the problem?" Vanessa asked with her hands pressing up against you.

"It's HIM! I'm so angry that I don't even know what to say right now, not can I even talk!" You yell as you grab onto the roots of your hair aggressively. "SATORU! It's SATORU! Satoru is always the problem! He wasn't supposed to be here!" Vanessa watches as you angrily shout. "I'm really sorry Vanessa, please excuse me- I have to go..." You apologise as you run of to your car.