"Morning... Your hair's straight," Jefferson said.

"Yeah, I straightened it, was bored waiting for you to wake up," Rose Red said.

"Sorry, we had a lot of exercises last night," Jefferson said.

Rose Red chuckled, "Idiot," She muttered.

"I heard that," Jefferson said.

She smiled and looked at him, tracing her fingers over his jawline, "You know... Last night was so much fun," Rose Red said.

"Yeah?" Jefferson said.

"Yeah, I've missed that," Rose Red said as she leaned in and they kissed, she rolled on top of him.

There was a knock at the door and Captain Hook walked in, "Rose, Jefferson, if you two are going to start up again," The two looked at him in shock, "I'm taking Grace to the place we were at for the festivities," He looked at them, "If I see somet...

There was a knock at the door and Captain Hook walked in, "Rose, Jefferson, if you two are going to start up again," The two looked at him in shock, "I'm taking Grace to the place we were at for the festivities," He looked at them, "If I see something I haven't seen I'll pay for it," He said and walked off.

"We should..." Rose Red said.

"Probably," Jefferson said and they both got out of bed.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

Rose Red, Jefferson, Grace and Captain Hook walked into the diner, the pirate captain walked towards the back as the Hatter Family walked over to David and Mary Margaret who were kissing.

"Keep it together you two? So... Has the potion worked?" Rose Red asked.

"Yeah," David said with a smile.

"Glad," Rose Red said.

"Grace," Blaze walked over and the two hugged, "Hi," Blaze said.

"Hey, sleep okay?" Grace asked.

"I got there in the end," Blaze said.

"Little steps," Grace said.

"Exactly," Blaze said with a smile.

"It's good to see you out and about Blaze," David said.

"Thanks," Blaze said.

"No bad dreams?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I had one... Granny ended up staying up all night and I slept in Red's bed with her..." Blaze said and looked down.

"It'll be okay," Grace rubbed her arm and Blaze looked at her, "You'll get there, you were there for over 30 years, it won't happen overnight," Grace said.

"I know... I wish it did though," Blaze said and sighed.

The adults smiled at them both then Mary Margaret sighed, "What is it?" Rose Red asked.