Chapter 17

Pan and Felix were walked toward the well, to enact the new curse that Pan had in mind for the whole of Storybrooke.

"You never cease to amaze me, Peter. Outwitting the Evil Queen in less than a day," Felix inhaled sharply, "Impressive," Felix said.

"She loves the boy... That makes her weak... This is it. This is where we'll cast it... The ingredients," Pan said in Henry's body.

Felix handed over the ingredients, "When it's done, will they all be dead?" Felix asked.

"Worse. They'll be slaves to this new land we're making, with no idea who they once were... Death is final, Felix... Their suffering will be eternal," Pan said in Henry's body as he dropped the first ingredient into the well and once the ingredient hit the water it started to turn green.

In Regina's vault with the heroes, they were talking about the curse, "Another curse? It's happening again?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Gold, this curse, is it gonna work like the last one?" Emma asked.

"The last one was created to service the Queen's wishes. This will be done per Pan's desire. I would count on something hellish," Mr Gold said.

Emma looked at Regina, "You cast the first one, anything we should know?" Emma asked.

"The curse was built to be unstoppable. There's nothing that can be done," Regina said.

"Well, it is possible to stop," Mr Gold said.

"What?" Regina said.

"By using the scroll itself. It can only be undone by the person who used the scroll. That's you, Regina," Mr Gold said.

Back at the well with Felix and Pan, "What she did is child's play compared to what I have in mind," Pan said in Henry's body and he dropped in another ingredient into the well, once the ingredient hit the water it began to bubble.

"I knew you'd win... Peter Pan never fails," Felix said and Pan smiled as he dropped in another ingredient.

Back at the vault, "What do I have to do?" Regina asked.

"You must destroy the scroll. Both your curse and his shall be ended, but know this there will be a price. A steep one," Mr Gold said.

"W...What do you suggest?" Regina asked Mr Gold.

Mr Gold was silent then looked at Rose Red, "Oh, now you want me to act like I used to? Perfect," Rose Red said.

"Just think!" Mr Gold snapped.

Rose Red thought of a few moments then snapped her fingers, "Instead of going to him, bring him to us with a spell one that will return Pan and Henry to their own bodies," Rose Red said.

"I don't know that spell," Mr Gold said.

"I do," Rose Red said.

At the well, Pan had thrown in all the ingredients and the water continued to bubble in the well, waiting for the remaining ingredient. 

"Are we missing something?" Felix asked, noticing the curse hadn't been enacted.

"Yes," Pan said in Henry's body.

"What is it?" Felix asked.

"The heart of the thing I love most," Pan said in Henry's body.