Jimin: "Sorry about that." He said.

Taehyung: "It's okay. Good to see." He smiled.

Rosé: "Now that we already know each other. Can we eat now? I'm so hungry." She exclaimed.

Jennie: "We just ate before we came here. I wonder why you're always hungry." She looked at Rosé.

Lisa: "Our Rosé is such a foodie. But that's alright. Let's eat, the food is ready!" She said.

Jisoo: "Are you okay?" She asked him.

Taehyung: Faced her. "I am okay. And I like the way you hold my arm." He said, teasing her.

Jisoo: Hearing what he said made her blush. She quickly removed her hand. "Ow..."

Taehyung: "Your face is red." He smiled.

Jisoo: "Let's eat?" She smiled.

Time passes by. Everyone was busy catching up with one another. It's 4 pm. Taehyung and Jisoo are outside the house appreciating the view.

Taehyung: "Beautiful." He said while taking pictures.

Jisoo: "Yeah. The place is really nice." She said.

Taehyung: "Beautiful... You're beautiful!" He continued. Jisoo looked at Taehyung and he took the chance to capture a picture. "Gotcha!" He smiled.

Jisoo: Smiled. "Let me see the pictures." She said.

Taehyung: "Here...." He's about to show the pictures that he has taken when he suddenly felt pain in his head. "Ahh." He groaned in pain.

Jisoo: "Tae? Are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

Taehyung: "My head. Ahhh. It's painful." He said, groaning.

Jisoo: "Huh? What's wrong?" She said, carefully caressing his head. "Let's get inside the house." She said, leading him to the house.

Jennie: "Unnie what happened?" She asked.

Jisoo: "His head is aching really bad. The pain doesn't stop." She said, holding back her tears.

Jungkook: "Is this because of the accident?" He asked.

Jisoo: "I don't know." She was about to cry.

Jungkook: "Let's take him to the hospital. I'll drive his car." He said.

Jimin: "Jennie, Lisa, Rosé, you guys go with me." He said.

Taehyung: "Jisoo! My head." He said in pain.

Jungkook drove Jisoo and Taehyung to the hospital. While the rest followed then. The nurses and doctor did an assessment on Taehyung's condition. The rest were asked to wait outside the emergency room. After a couple of minutes. The doctor went out and looked for Taehyung's friends.

Jisoo: "How is he, doctor?" She asked as soon as he saw the doctor.

Doctor: "He's okay now. We gave him a pain reliever to relieve the pain. So far, the pain is already gone. We need to do further assessment but he doesn't want to provide other information on how and why he had a severe headache. I suggest he calls his family so they can help make decisions." He explained.

Jisoo:" Can I see him? " She asked.

Doctor:" Okay. But only 1 is allowed to go in." He said and left.

Jisoo:" Tae?" She said holding his hand.

Taehyung:" Jisoo. I'm okay now." He said. He's lying in the bed." Are you crying? " He noticed her puffy eyes.

Jisoo:" Don't make me worry again." She said with tears falling on her cheeks." You scared me." She continued.

Taehyung: "I'm sorry. But I'm okay now. Stop worrying, okay?" He touched her face.

Jisoo: "We need to tell your grandma. Your parents need to know about this too." She explained.

Taehyung: "No, let's go home and I'll be fine." He smiled.

Jisoo: "No! The doctor said..." He cut her off.

Taehyung: "I'll let them know but I don't want to stay here. I want to go home. We will tell grandma at home, okay?" He said.

Jisoo: "Okay, I'll talk to the doctor." She stopped crying.

Time passed. The doctor allowed Taehyung to go home but was told to go back if he experienced it again. Jungkook drove Taehyung home. Jimin drove everyone else home and picked up Jungkook at Taehyung's place.

It's 9PM.

Taehyung message to Jisoo: "Chi... I wish you're here."

Jisoo read his message. Jennie noticed her checking her phone.

Jennie: "What is it, Unnie?" She read Taehyung's message. "Mom! Unnie needs to go. Taehyung is sick. He needs Unnie to take care of him." She shouted.

Jisoo: "Jennie, what are you doing?" She tried to stop her.

Mom: "Do you want to go?" She asked. Jisoo nodded. "Okay, you can go but remember to always think of your actions. You're old enough to make your own decisions. I'll let you stay with him but you should know what's right and wrong." She explained.

Jisoo: Smiled. "Yes mom!" She said hugging her then Jennie.

Moments later.

Jisoo: Knock on the door. A helper opened it. "I'm here for Taehyung." She said.

Helper: "Come in, Miss. His room is the door on the right." She said pointing in the direction.

Jisoo: "Is grandma still awake? I wanted to say hi." She said.

Helper: "She's already in her room. But I know that she's aware that you're coming." She smiled.

Jisoo: "Okay." She said and went to Taehyung's room.

Taehyung: "Chichi." He said happily as soon as Jisoo entered the room.

Jisoo: "You said in the hospital you are already okay. But why do you still want me to be here?" She asked. She walked towards Taehyung and sat on the side of the bed.

Taehyung: "Well, I'm okay but I think I'll be better if you are here." He smiled.

Jisoo:"Haist. You..." She paused.

Taehyung: "And. I don't want you to worry about me again. You might not be able to sleep thinking if I'm really okay." He teased her.

Jisoo: "What?" She pouted.

Taehyung: "I already know how much you care about me." He continues teasing her.

Jisoo:"Fine!" She exclaimed. " I was so scared that something bad would happen." She whispered.

Taehyung: "My Chichi. Am I this important to you now?" He sat near her, looking into her eyes.

Jisoo: "Yes." She answered.

Taehyung: "You're here with me. Does this mean that you feel the same as I do?" He asked.

Jisoo: "Yes." Smiled a bit.

Taehyung: "So... You and I?" He paused.

Jisoo: "Yes, Tae!" She answered.

Taehyung: "You don't know how much you make me happy." Slowly Taehyung started caressing her face. "I love you!" He whispered before kissing her. The kiss was slow and passionate. Jisoo responded to his kiss feeling butterflies in her stomach, making her heart skip a beat. A moment later they parted. But still looking at each other's eyes.

Jisoo: "I love you too but don't do anything more than that, okay!" She said then pinched his nose.

Taehyung: "Okay, okay. If my woman says so! I'll be a good boy tonight." He said smiling.