Ziggy berman

Ziggy Berman and penny white were both running through the woods at camp nightwing away from the people who were chasing them "shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit" Ziggy mumbled as she ran "come on Ziggy" penny pulled there interlocked hands as they continued to run only to both be hit in the face by will goodes arm and fall to the floor.

Ziggy put her hand up to her nose and saw blood, she then looked over to penny who has the same situation they both looked toward the four people standing above them "you're gonna hang, witches" Sheila told them as the tied the girls hand up.

They four kids were dragging the two girls toward a tree.. the tree chanting "before the witch's final breath, she found a way to cheat her death, by cutting off her wicked hand, she kept her grip upon our land! She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her evil slaves, she'll take your blood, take your head, she'll follow you until you're dead"

they threw the two girls on the ground to which Sheila commanded "string them up" as will Goode started to pull the ropes "stop, stop, stop it!" Ziggy yelled as the girls arms went up in the air and they struggled to touch the ground "let us down, you shits" Ziggy yelled "let us down, assholes" penny yelled too.

Sheila reached into Ziggy pockets pulling out a ten dollar bill "well, well. What do we have here?" She asked the group "goddamn thief" will yelled at Ziggy "back off" penny glared at him "no, no shes no thief, she's possessed by the witch just like her little lesbo girlfriend over here the only way to explain there psycho behaviour" Sheila said as she got in Ziggys face

"fuck you!" Ziggy yelled as she elbowed Sheila in the face giving her a blood nose "I guess we're even now" Ziggy laughed "you do know what they did to Sarah fier, right?" Sheila asked "they hanged her" she continued "hung" penny corrected earning a smile from Ziggy and a glare from Sheila.

"from this very tree, but she'd have died forever if you did what you always do to witches, you burn them" Sheila told the girls "give me your lighter" Sheila told will "what?" He asked "give it to me!" She demanded as she grabbed it "now hold her legs" she pointed at Ziggy "seriously Sheila?" Annie asked "do it!" Sheila demanded as will and annie walked over and held ziggys legs

"no, no, no stop it, stop, stop, stop" Ziggy shouted "hey, stop, stop it Sheila" penny shouted with her "shut up, you witch" Sheila told Ziggy "Sheila! You made your point" Becky said "Sheila, it was only ten bucks" will reasoned "don't!" Ziggy yelled but Sheila lifted the lighter towards ziggys arm and started to burn her.

Ziggy started screaming so penny lifted her legs and booted Sheila in the stomach "leave her alone bitch" she yelled Sheila got up off of the ground and walked towards penny "you jealous?" Sheila asked as she lifted the lighter toward pennys arm just like she had done to Ziggy "fuck off sheila" penny yelled as the lighter started to burn her arm.

Suddenly a whistle was heard "shit! will, your brother" Sheila panicked as nick Goode yelled "the hell is this? Let them down" "nick I can explain" will said "let them down will, I swear to god I'll tell mom!" Nick yelled suddenly the girls were let go and they fell to the ground "are you okay Ziggy?" Penny asked as she took ziggys face in her hands "yea, you?" Ziggy asked and penny nodded.

Kurt was pacing back and forth while Sheila was telling her story of what happened "I went back to my cabin, the door was open, all my money was gone and Ziggy and penny were sprinting away" Sheila told him "because you were chasing us" Ziggy defended "Ziggy! You talk when I tell you to talk" Kurt yelled