𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲

" ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵉᶠᵗ ᵐᵉ

ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ
         ⁿᵉᵉᵈᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ "

《CHAPTER 7》

"But father, what's wrong in love? I love Emma dearly and couldn't possibly live without her. And she loves me too," cried Theodore to justify that love wasn't bad. "Shut up you brat. A great scolding will do you some good!" shouted his father again. This time Emma couldn't take it and said "Theo's right, Mr. Mathews. Please do tell us, what's so wrong in love? We have known each other for so long and had a nice friendship between us. Only now the friendship has turned into love. True love! Sir!" Emma's parents were furious too, and so her mother said "I am very sorry Mr. and Mrs. Mathews, our daughter has no manners whatsoever. She needs to be taught how a British lady conducts herself in an elite society more severely. And as for you Emma Roosevelt, we will see to it you get married off soon, so that you will put an end to these sick love affairs! And I warn you Emma, as is this your punishment, you will see Theodore Mathews no longer in your life. Come on now, leave!" Mrs. Roosevelt latter words had put a scar on sweet Emma's heart. Separating from Theodore once and for all, was too much for her, as was so for him. "Please don't do mother. I promise I will marry a man of your choice, but please do not break up my relations with Theo. Please I beg of you. Please no, no!!" Emma cried and tears had filled up her eyes once again. "Yes, Mrs. Roosevelt do not give us such harsh punishment to Emma. I love her more than anything, I can't see her with someone else." Cried Theodore and held Emma's hand as tightly as he could. Neither could the other friends speak on their behalf because of their parents' anger nor could Theo and Emma do something which would make their families calm down.
~Emma~

~Theodore~

~Theodore~

Shortly after this heated argument was Emma dragged to her house and no sooner her parents had started to see fine, suitable gentleman for their daughter

Shortly after this heated argument was Emma dragged to her house and no sooner her parents had started to see fine, suitable gentleman for their daughter. As for Theodore, he was banished to visit the Roosevelt Mansion and vice-versa. Meg and Eliza helped poor Emma in her hard times by telling her about how much Theo misses her, and soon is going to depart for London. All was going in a misery and the days were filled with sorrow for both of them. "But who told our families about our love?" wondered Emma while sobbing and trying to read literature near her window. Not before long did Eliza arrive and told her something unimaginable. "Emma I am here to tell you something very important." Emma disagreed to listen but when she was told it was about Theodore she told Eliza to resume with the mysterious conversation. "Well, did you not wonder who could have possibly told both your families about your secretive love?" Emma nodded. "Well, it was Maya."
~Maya~