"yoonie, be careful at work. i don't want something to happen to our baby" namjoon said, "i'll be fine" he reassured.

"i used to work two jobs with minji, and she turned out just fine" he said, happy that he had support.

"whatever you say, yoonie" namjoon smiled, yoongi softly smiled. he groaned, grabbing his phone that was ringing.

"hello?" yoongi mumbled, "yoongi, you're covering jungkook's shift at 5, where are you?" his manager asked, yoongi gasped, "oh gosh, i'm sorry, i'll be there in ten minutes"

the manager hunged up and yoongi sighed, getting up and looking for black jeans that were for his uniform.

he put on his black shirt, wrapping his apron that he used to keep his tips in, around his waist.

he smiled looking in the mirror, smiling that you could see a bump.

"joonie, i have to work, i'm doing a closing shift, so i'll be back at 11 or so" yoongi said, namjoon kissed his head and nodded.

"i'm sorry i'm late, please don't write me up" yoongi sighed, bowing 90 degrees.

he was dealing with his stomach pain and throw up but he didn't want to say that, he didn't really want to tell anyone yet even though it was visible.

"you still made it on time, just get back to work" she said, yoongi smiled and nodded.

hoseok happened to be one of yoongi's customers, yoongi could only slightly recognize hoseok but hoseok recognized him from how much namjoon talked about him.

he noticed the bump on yoongi's stomach, internally gasping. oh my gosh, how had namjoon not told him?

hoseok

dude

is yoongi pregnant.....???

namjoon

mhm (^ω^)

hoseok

OHMUGID

YOU'RE GOING TO BE A FATHER

JOON??*!*(

DID YOU NEBER RHJNK  OF TELLING ME!!*

namjoon

I FORGOT TO TELL U I ONLY FOUND OUT A WHILE AGO

hoseok

THE LITTLE BUMP IS SO CUTE

namjoon

WAIT HOW'D U FIND OUT

hoseok

im eating where he works bc my bf wants to eat here and yoongi is our server

he's so nice

namjoon

I KNOW THE BUMP IS SO CUTE