{Like this}

[You can buy the things that have turned 'light' in this world. But The 'grey' once, you can't buy them.] Kaya reminded him. "Hmm"

He turned off the shower, Picked up the towel and tied it around his waist. And found the hairdryer, to dry his hair. While doing this all he was still looking at the system store.

There were clothes for both men and women, There were shoes, personal belongings, such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, underwear, towels, pajamas, wet towels, toilet paper etc.

There was all kinds of food, like Chinese food, Italian food, western style, Japanese and so on. There was even groceries {Rose: I'm not sure if it is called like this.} For you to cook yourself. And these things were really cheap, you can buy one thing in only 10 system point. But Star still refused to buy something with system points, what he can easily buy with money.

There was also medicine's and Poisons, these are 50 points each.

There were all kinds of weapons, such as guns, large and small and long knives, swords, booms, grenades, wood and iron sticks, etc. Weapons are different in prices.

There were also pens, papers, colourful sheets, colour pens, markers, colour pencils, books, note books, diaries and journals etc. They are also 10 points.

After drying his hair, Star went to the closet. From there he took a white shirt and black pants, and put them on. He went to the kitchen, and opened the fridge to look what he has that he can cook, finding some eggs and bacon, he took them to make breakfast.

Suddenly, his gaze fell on something and he stopped. "Kaya, what can this magic pen do?" He asked with great interest. Kaya replied [You can see for yourself. You can just press on it with your finger. And If there are people, You just have to blink once, while looking at the object you want to know about.]

That's exactly what he did. That picture changed on the holographic screen and the details of the magic pen came out. He placed the things in his hand on the counter, and began to read carefully.

This magic pen can record, in both audio and video. It even can record what was written with it. The words that are written with it can be erased, if the owner wants to erase it. This pen can change shapes it can be quill, brush, fountain pen, ballpoint pen, gel pen, and even chalk, crayons, markers etc.

If you want to hid it, it can even be ring, bracelet, Earrings, Necklace, persing, crown, hairpin, Cufflink, headset, earphones, walking stick. And this magic pen can be used in all the world's. But this pen is quite expensive, probably because it is so useful. It was 10,000 points.

But Star he has only 2,000 points. He will need another 8000 points to buy this magic pen. He will have to wait for a while to buy this magic pen. And he is determine to buy it.

After reading it, he closed the system store and said 'skills' in his mind. There were many skills. Star pressed on cooking skill, he remembers that the original had opened a restaurant, he wants to do the same, for that he have to cook more Delicious food.

Star also knows how to cook, but he wants to make even more delicious and good food. After the cooking skill started working, Star suddenly have so many recipes in his mind. Star felt as if every recipe in the world had come to his mind.

Star's hands began to work on their own, as if they were not his. He was cooking as fast and flexibly as an professional cook from a seven star restaurant. he looked so graceful and elegant while cooking.

It was 8:15 by the time he finished cooking. After eating, he went to the university in his sports car, that Cheng YiHan liked very much. while driving he got in to the role of Cheng YiHan.

Cheng YiHan, was a popular student in the imperial university, because of his cheerful and easy-going personality he was loved by all. He also meet his future husband, Harry Jenson, in this university.

But when Star crossed over, Cheng YiHan haven't confessed yet. They were still just friends. And star did not plan to be with Harry Jenson, he will feel like he was snatching it from the original.

They were in love, he will feel like he was the third party in them. Star wasn't going to take advantage of Harry's feelings for the original. He wants someone to love him, not the one he is going to pretend to be. He wants someone to look at him, not the body he has taken over.

Star stopped his car at the entrance of the university. As soon as he stopped his car, he got a call from Cheng YiHan's aunt. Star picked up the phone and said, "Hello aunty, how are you?" There was a faint smile in his voice.

"Hello, I'm fine son. How have you been?" His aunt replied. There was love in his aunt's voice, as if she were talking to her own son. And for her, Cheng YiHan was her son.

"Absolutely fine. And how is Uncle? We haven't talked for a while now. "As he spoke, he got out of the car and into the university. A faint smile continued on his face.

"What's going to happen to him? He's fine. "Aunty laughed. Star saw Harry coming towards him out of the corner of his eye. He stopped and turned to Harry. While waiting for him, he kept talking to his aunt.

"Auntie, I want to come back home. I miss you and uncle." There was a longing in his voice. Hearing Star's words, the aunt became silent and Harry stopped at his place.

They both become worried. Harry was only one meter away from Star, he listened to star's words clearly. Harry feared that he would lose Cheng YiHan. And Auntie was worried that something had happened to Cheng YiHan.

When Aunty heard Star's voice, she became very worried, there was so much longing in his voice. Star never talked to his aunt about going back. He even asked them to come to him on many occasions.

"What happened Star? Has anyone bothered you? Has anyone bullied you?" her voice was anxious she really wanted to know what had happened to her precious son. if anyone has bullied him she and her husband would not spare them

"No, there is nothing like that. I just miss you guys so much. And I want to open my own restaurant in China. That's all."  Now star's voice returned to normal. Hearing that, aunt Cheng sighed in relief.

"Alright, we also miss you. We will be more than happy to have you back with us." She answered happily. She was really excited, after so many years, she was finally going to see him. Seeing him on the video call was not enough for her.

On the other hand, Harry was worried that if Cheng YiHan returned to his country, would he be able to meet him? What if they never meet again? He couldn't imagine his life without Cheng YiHan.

Aunt Cheng was Still talking.

"And about the restaurant, don't worry about it. We will take care of it. Just tell us your likes and dislikes. Everything will be ready before you come. Just start your restaurant as soon as you arrive." she was so happy, that she couldn't stop talking. she said everything in one breath. And when she finished she was  panting.

"Alright, then I will leave it to you.  I will send you an e-mail tonight, with what I want my restaurant to look like." Star was also relieved that Mrs.cheng didn't ask too much questions. He is still not use to Cheng YiHan's life and memories, he may not be able to answer all of her questions. And get himself in trouble after words.

"Okay. Okay. You should be busy right now. I won't bother you anymore. Have a nice day." Her voice was still so excited. Star was sure that she was eager to tell everyone that her 'son' was coming back to her.

"Okay. I Will be back this weekend. Bye." Star was still smiling. He hung up the call and looked at the still froze in place Harry.

------------

Rose:- 😢
               My cell phone wasn't working properly. It took me so long to type this. When i type something it would get delete on their own. It was so frustrating.

Now i type on another app, then copy it. It's still difficult but much more easy than before.