SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN

Start from the beginning

"Why?" Seungmin asked as he saw Yerim sighed.

"My father. He can't come to fetch me again today.." Yerim said.

"So how are you gonna return home?" Seungmin asked.

"By walking home.." Yerim said.

"If you don't mind, I can send you home.." Seungmin said.

"Ah it's okay.. you and your brother had sent me home before. I must have interrupt your brother's and your time.." Yerim said.

"Not at all.. hence, I'm driving my own car today.." Seungmin said. Yerim looked at Seungmin.

"You already got your driving license? Omo congratulations!" Yerim held Seungmin's hands as she was excited to hear that. They both were shocked. Yerim put down Seungmin's hands. Their faces turned red.

*   *   *

Seungmin brought Yerim home but Yerim didn't have the house key with her. Her parents forgot to leave it for Yerim. Then, Seungmin suggested Yerim to just follow him to somewhere else. Seungmin said his parents were there too. Yerim had told his parents too about Seungmin to send her home and other occasions the Choi family had so they would bring Yerim along until her parents returned home. Her parents agreed and they thanked Seungmin and the Choi family for their kindnesses to their one and only daughter.

*   *   *

Seungmin and the Choi family went to a court along with Yerim. Yerim was shocked to see why they were there. The Choi family brought Seungmin there. Haru held Yerim's hand and followed the others.

The others had entered the court but Haru left outside with Yerim.

"Everything happened today, will bring you to know a lot about our family, especially Seungmin. I hope, after you know this, you will never dump him because Seungmin is indeed a good son of mine.." Haru said to Yerim. Yerim genuinely nodded.

*   *   *

Mr Bae, Seungmin's real father, entered the court. Mr Bae looked really terrible in physical condition. He looked weak. He looked thin. He looked sorrow. Since he was arrested after killing his wife, he looked drastically different after the arrest.

Mr Bae looked at Seungmin. Seungmin looked at him with a faceless expression. Yerim was still confused about what has happened. The judge came. The trial began.

*   *   *

Mr Bae received a death penalty for killing his wife and to be involved with drug activities. After hearing that, Mr Bae cried with all of his heart. He begged, he weeped but the judge had made the decision. He would receive his death penalty on the next Friday morning, which was he only have about 3 days to live.

The case closed. Mr Bae received his penalty. Mr Bae couldn't bear to get up. His entire body felt weak. Everyone dismissed. Mr Bae was given chances to meet his family for one last time if his family came but everyone knew that Mr Bae was completely alone.

*   *   *

Seungmin looked down when he heard that his father would be sentenced a death penalty. Joochan held Seungmin's hand really tight. After the case closed, Seungmin got up. He looked at his father from afar. He sighed. He went out of the court.

*   *   *

Mr Bae turned his back and looked at Seungmin.

"Seungmin.." Mr Bae called for Seungmin. Seungmin stopped his steps.