SPECIAL CHAPTER #SEUNGMIN

Start from the beginning

On the next day, Seungmin went to his university as usual but the different was, he was driving his own car that time. It was Joochan who sent him to the university before he got his car and his driving license. He had classes in the morning so he came early. When he was walking to his locker, he saw Yerim was sitting alone on the nearest bench, alone, under the dim light of lamppost. It was early in the morning, the sun didn't rise yet. The sky was still dark. Seungmin wondered why Yerim was sitting there alone.

Seungmin went to his locker to put all of his stuffs and he went to Yerim.

"Eat a lot.." Yerim said. Seungmin heard Yerim and he came nearer. He saw Yerim was feeding a female cat with its kittens there. The cat was eating the food Yerim brought for them.

"Yerim.." Seungmin called for Yerim. Yerim turned her back.

"Oh Seungmin? You came early today!" Yerim said.

"Yeah.." Seungmin said.

"Come and sit here, if you don't mind.." Yerim invited him to sit on the bench too. Seungmin sat next to Yerim. One of the kitten came to Seungmin.

"Oww he likes you!" Yerim said. Seungmin held the kitten. The kitten purred.

"You like cats?" Yerim asked.

"I like animals. Any animals.." Seungmin said. Yerim nodded.

Suddenly, Seungmin's phone rang. Seungmin gave the kitten to Yerim and he took his phone. It was a video call from Bomin. Seungmin answered Bomin's video call.

"Hyung, what I need to do? What I need to do? Haih... do you see my headphone?" Bomin directly asked Seungmin as soon as he answered the call.

"I don't see it. You didn't bring it to my room yesterday.." Seungmin said.

"Aigoo, I'm in rush to school but I don't see my headphone.." Bomin sighed.

"Why so rush? It's still early in the morning.." Seungmin laughed.

"It's Appa's fault.. I don't know why is he so rushing today.." Bomin sighed.

"Joochan hyung?" Seungmin asked.

"Hyung, I don't know that man is still breathing today or not.. he slept so much lately like he got nothing to do..." Bomin said as he was still searching for his headphone. Seungmin laughed.

"Aish! This thing! Where is it?!" Bomin yelled. Seungmin laughed.

"Oh, he looks so mad.." Yerim said as he heard Bomin's mad voice.

"Eh? I heard a woman's voice.." Bomin said to Seungmin. Seungmin showed his phone to Yerim.

"Yeah, my friend, Yerim, is here.." Seungmin said. Yerim smiled shyly to Bomin.

"Ah, so this is the girl Joochan hyung talked about.." Bomin said. Yerim looked at Seungmin in a confused look.

"Hello.." Bomin greeted Yerim.

"Hello.." Yerim greeted Bomin back.

"Have a nice date with my hyung.." Bomin said.

"Eh?" Yerim shocked.

"Ya, Bomin!" Seungmin said. Bomin laughed.

"My bad. Sorry for disturbing your date. I'll ask Joochan hyung then. Bye bye!" Bomin ended up the call.

"Please ignore him. He just likes to tease everyone.." Seungmin said. Yerim nodded.

TING!

It was Yerim's phone time to ring. It was a message from his father. Yerim took a time to read it then she sighed.