"Think nothin' of it, dearie. After all, this morning's laughs earned you more than some help with gettin' made up," the Undertaker was right up in her face as he spoke, Y/N wondered how well he could actually see due to his naturally awful vision and white bangs. "Well, he can see well enough to dodge two death scythes and Sebastian at the same time so he should be able to do some makeup," Y/N reasoned with herself.

Only about an hour later did the Undertaker announce that his work was done and Y/N was free to look in a mirror. When Y/N held up the glass to her face she was shocked to say the least. She had been expecting to look into the mirror and see a complete stranger, but instead she saw a (somehow) more gorgeous version of herself. The eye shadow matched the color of her dress perfectly, there wasn't too much mascara or eyeliner, her blush made her cheeks look rosey but not blotchy, the lipstick was the perfect shade to match her skin tone, and her eyebrows had been plucked and filled as needed. Y/N had faith but not this much. She looked like a professional had done it, and she hadn't even seen her hair yet. She noticed that not a single hair was out of place. The Undertaker somehow knew that Y/N looked best with her hair (braided/pulled up/left down) and had fixed it accordingly. The barrette he had placed in it hadn't gone unnoticed either: it was a flower that matched her dress's color to a tee and had gems glued on to mimic dew. Y/N gasped as she looked in the mirror, trying to see herself from all angles. The Undertaker just smiled and reveled in his victory. Y/N was beautiful before she had any makeup on, and he hadn't wanted to take away from her natural beauty. He had added the perfect amount of flair to accentuate her features just a tad bit, and he hadn't needed to make her look like she was still living like he usually had to do for a guest. Y/N set down the mirror before she leapt onto the Undertaker, wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug, but making sure her face didn't rub anything onto his black robes. "Thank you so much," she whispered into his ear as she squeezed him. She felt his arms wrap around her waist to return the hug, one hand's black nails traced her spinal cord.

"Of course, dearie. We can't have you looking out of place among them nobles, now can we?" Anyone else might have missed it but Y/N could swear she might have heard his voice crack. Y/N knew the Undertaker had a sad past, hell, anyone who was a reaper had a sad past, but the Undertaker... Well Y/N knew he was still torn up about Vincent Phantomhive's passing. "Guess he never really had many friends," Y/N made sure to squeeze him one last time before letting him go.

"Thank you, Undertaker, I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you," Y/N gave him a thankful but sad smile.

"I'm sure you would've gotten here just fine on your own, milady," he assured her as he patted her on the head, "I want you to borrow these," he ushered Y/N over to where he left his satchel. He slowly pulled out a beautiful, sleek, black box and lifted it's lid off. Wrapped in silk laid two beautiful gloves. The length of the gloves reached up to Y/N's elbows and the lace that lined them went up a little further. The color matched the lace of her dress.

"These are gorgeous, Undertaker," Y/N gasped as she slipped them onto her arms, "How'd you know they'd match my dress?"

The Undertaker just chuckled in response, giving Y/N his cheshire cat smile. Y/N just smiled and rolled her eyes at his antics. Whatever the reason behind the gloves were, it was sweet and more than appreciated.

The Undertaker led Y/N down the pub's stairs like she was a queen descending from the heavens. Alice and Christopher were the only ones around, it was a weekday and no one had arrived for dinner at the pub just yet. Both of them gasped as Y/N came into their view. They had never seen someone look so angelic. Alice ran over to Y/N and looked over every inch of her face and hair to see if the Undertaker was as good up close as he was from a distance. "I won't lie," breathed out Alice, "I was half expecting her to come down looking like a corpse." Alice looked her over once more before turning to the Undertaker. "This is... this is just beyond words. Thank You, Mr. Undertaker."