Because she was really excited for this, she has a feeling that this was going to be so much more different then her previous experiences. [Here we go. Transferring the Host, 1, 2, 3, ....., 100. Transferring complete.] Even though it was to 100's count but still it did not took longer then the mere 5 seconds. Everything became dark again in front of star.

-----------

When Star awoke again, he was laying in an unfamiliar room. Star looked around the room. To his left was a balcony. That was still shutdown with curtain. To his right were two doors. Probably one lead to the exit and the other lead to the bathroom.

[Good morning, Host. Welcome to your first world.] Kaya's calm voice sounded in his mind. Star completely relaxed after hearing her voice. Even though, he wasn't much tensed from the first place. He was still lying on the bed. He thought for a bit, then asked "Are you going to send me the plot now? Like in the novels? You talked something about, not giving me the plot as the punishment for failing in my mission. But i haven't failed yet. "Star asked out loud.

[Host you can talk to me in your mind. Yes you'll be given the plot and the memories of this body. Transferring the plot 1, 2, 3, ......., 100. Transferring the plot completed. You can just say the word 'plot' in your mind and it will just pop out there. Infront of you. But only you can see it no one else will be able to. After you read it, I will send you the memories of the body you are using right now.] Star listen to her carefully and did what Kaya said.

Just after he said the word 'plot' there was a holographic, one foot long screen, infront of him. He carefully read it and tried to memorize it to. But he knew, even if  he was unable to do so, he can open it anytime and anywhere. He didn't do much in memorizing and only tried to remember the main point.

THE WORLD PLOT: -

The male lead of this world, Zhou Yunchuan, is the CEO of the Zhou company, the biggest company in China. Zhou Yunchuan took over this company from his father, Mr. Zhou, at the age of 20. It that time Zhou company was just the 3rd most powerful in China. In just five years he made it into the first biggest company and become the youngest and most powerful businessman in China at the age of 25.

A year after that He meet the Female lead, Bai XueQing, who had come to interview to be his secretary, and fell in love at first sight
with her. And started looking after her, taking care of her when she got into trouble, helping her when other female employees bullied her, openly showing his affection for her. Because of this the Female lead also fell in love with the male lead, and soon they started dating.

Half a years after dating, the male lead took the Female lead to meet his family. Zhou family did not oppose it, but give their blessing to them. They got married after a year. They had two kids, a boy and a girl. They lived happily ever after.

----------

After reading it, Star saw two words ' hidden plot'  written in bold words just below the end of the ' the world plot'. He was confused so Star asked Kaya.

'Kaya , what does this , hidden plot, mean? Isn't the plot already finished?' Star heard Kaya answer in his mind. [Host, that is the reson you have to make sure that the male lead won't fell for the female lead. After reading it you will know.] Star immediately open it to what was in side. He was kind of curios to know what is the reson for the world to stop favouring the female lead. And instead want her gone. When Star said the word ' hidden plot ' and the plot instantly appeared infernt of him. Star started reading.

HIDDEN PLOT: -

Bai XueQing, who was born in the middle class family, even though her family cherished her very much, she wasn't satisfied with just that. She wanted more, she wanted to be rich, so rich that no one will look at her in the eyes again. She didn't have any special talent, neither did she wanted to work hard, to get rich.

She wasn't the best in her studies, but she was good in her looks. She looked so beautiful that every man would want her to be their, and she know how to take advantage of that. She just have to go on a date with the old and ugly principle to get the first place in all the exams . So why does she have to waist her time in studying, when she can get it with just a beautiful and charming smile. That was what she believed in her heart.

She believed that she was the most beautiful and no one can resist her charm. That is why she choose to inter the no.1 company in their country and get the president heart to become rich. And when she saw him, only looking at her without blinking (at the interview), she knew she has gotten his attention.

After that she deliberately make trouble for other female employees in the office, and make them hate her and make trouble for her in return. She made sure that whenever she got 'bullied' the president always found out about it, he kept helping her. This way the presidents feelings got even more deeper for her.

Then she deliberately show some sighs of felling in love with him. Not long after, the president confessed his feelings to her. At first she hesitant, she said that there is too much different in their background. He is the president of the biggest company in China, while she is just a poor girl.

It made the male lead fell in love with her even more. He assured her that, she is the only one he wants, and he will make her happy all their life, he will destroy every obstacle in their way. And finally she 'agreed' to be with him.

But she never actually fell in love with him even until her last breath. She only loved his money. She stopped working after she got married. She only knew how to spent the money, not to gain it with hard work. She give birth to two kids, was to secure her position as the president Zhou's wife.

-----------

After reading the Female lead side of story, Star finally understood why the world wants to separate her from the Male lead. The world probably wants the male lead to have his true love, not a green tea b*tch. This female lead is really capable, she offended the whole world.

Star was also kind of angry with her. To gain the male lead love, she made the innocent people suffer. Even if she made other suffer and loved the male lead, the world still wouldn't mind having her as the Female lead. Just because she loved the male lead, but she never fell in love with him.

'Can I have the memories of the original now? ' Star asked Kaya. [Right away host. Memories transferring 1, 2, 3, ..., 100 transfer complete.] As Kaya's voice fell star felt a really sharp pain inside of his head, the memories of the original were being transferred to him.

MEMORIES: -

The owner of the body Star occupied is called, Cheng YiHan, male lead's adopted cousin. His parents died in an accident when he was 5, and was adopted by his father's brother. His uncle was married to the male lead's aunt. His uncle and aunt didn't have their own children, so they loved him like their own. Cheng family was also a rich family, he never lacked anything.

When he was young he went abroad to study. After he turned 20 he opened his own restaurant, and asked his uncle and aunt to move abroad with him. He lived a normal life after that. He married the man that he loved, and adopted a girl. He was content in his life. And never had any contact with the male and female lead.

----------------

ROSE:-😀😄
               Even though this story isn't that good to be getting stolen, but please don't steal if you are going to. This is my hard work.