Daily Mila Best Moments II

September 2020

"Oho winwin so cool", Naeun cheered as  she took a photo of Winwin who is posing infront of her.

Winwin just blushed in embarassment as the girl kept exclaiming making people look at their way while Xiaojun who is holding the camera is just laughing.

"One more time", Naeun called making Winwin chuckle before holding up a V sign.

Suddenly, Hendery purposely photobombed the photo behind the older one.

"GET LOST", Naeun complained making them laugh as she pouted considering she really wants to take a pretty picture of Winwin.

May 2020

Haechan hummed before furrowing his eyebrows and tilted his head, "stuffed toy?".

"Stuffed toy?", Jeno widened his eyes before laughing at Haechan's witty answer.

"How are you so bad at this?", Renjun lets out a frustrated laugh while throwing his head back.

Haechan just laughed sheepishly as he continued feeling the object inside the small mug while Naeun filmed him.

"How can a stuffed toy fit in there?", Jeno thought, still laughing making Naeun laugh.

"As expected, Haechan's imagination is way too beyond", Mila noted before poking Haechan's cheek making him playfully bite her finger.

August 2020

"Oh Mila-ssi", The woman called when she saw the younger one paying for her drink.

The girl then turned her head to the side before she widened her eyes seeing Jessi walking towards her.

"UNNIE", Mila excitedly exclaimed before she reached her and pulled her into a hug, "Waa what are you doing here?".

"Just finished lunch, what about you?", Jessi grinned as they pulled away from each other.

"Just buying some drinks", the younger woman replied with a bright smile.

"For your members?", Jessi raised a brow while Mila nodded, "Ey you shouldnt be buying them, they should do this kind of stuff cause youre the woman here".

Naeun just laughed at Jessi's outbursts before she faced the camera that Naeun is holding.

"Mila's members are you seeing this video? You should treat this woman right here, not her treating you guys", Jessi complained as Naeun laughed.

"But I lost a game so I have to buy", Naeun then sheepishly said to Jessi who looked at her.

Jessi blinked as Naeun grinned at her before Jessi shaked her head and patted Naeun's cheek, "you shouldnt lose babygirl".

October 2020

Naeun laughed pointing the camera towards Shotaro who is being dragged by Shy. Shy is literally running happily on the park's field while Shotaro is trying to catch up to her.