12

July 2020

The man trudged tiredly on his guest room, still rubbing his eyes after he yawned while the camera that is attached on his house follows him.

He just woked up and his first instinct is to check on the girl who is sleeping soundly on his guest room.

Carefully opening the door, he shooed away the dog who followed him with an exciting waving tail.

The dog just looked at him before running away to play on one of her toys on the living room.

He then went inside the room, leaving the door open knowing the dog will most likely to greet her owner.

Tilting his head, he saw the girl on her tummy and under the blankets making him chuckle softly considering you can barely see her.

Walking towards her, he pats the bed softly, "Naeun-ah, wake up"

He stared at her unmoving figure before going to the windows to open the curtains, the beautiful light of the sun was revealed and suddenly hits all the room.

"Mila", the man cooed before going to the bed and sat on it, just beside her before he touched her head softly, "Wake up, my angel"

In a few seconds, Naeun moved before letting out a small whine making the man smile and continue to caress her head. The girl then let out a sigh before moving on her back, eyes still closed.

"Im cold", Naeun mumbled softly as the man hummed in response before adjusting her blanket to cover her.

"Did you sleep well?", Taemin asked softly as he stared at her with soft eyes.

Naeun nodded before opening her eyes softly, blinking more than usual to adjust her sight.

"Oh, you look like a baby", Taemin stared at hef in awe making her push him away playfully before yawning.

Taemin just smiled at her before moving his hands on her head, caressing it knowing the girl likes someone who is touching her head.

"Im very tired", Naeun frowned making Taemin hum.

"I still dont understand why you came here at 4 am", Taemin chuckled at her making her chuckle also.

Naeun just stared at him as he fix her hair, tucking some of it behind her ear.

Ever since trainee days, Naeun has always been Taemin's sister. Every people and artists knows this considering Naeun literally grew up beside Taemin.

The man knows the girl inside out, if Naeun is suffering or she has any problems, he always knows about it. If the girl is feeling lonely or pressured, he always makes sure that the girl is being taken care of.

These following days are probably pressuring for her but Taemin thought earlier that it cant be it considering NCT's latest comeback is already done.

So he thought that the girl is probably lonely, but its only a thought for now, he'll know more if they go along with their day later.

"I wanna go shopping later", Naeun mumbled making Taemin let out a laugh.

"Shall we buy lots of clothes?", Taemin smiled at the girl as she nodded, "And eat a lot?"

Naeun sheepishly smiled at him making him laugh and coo at the girl as she tried to get away playfully.

"Arasso, we'll do it later", Taemin smiled cupping her face before leaving a sweet kiss on her forehead.

Suddenly, a bark broke then apart before Shy came running inside the room and jumped on the bed to greet her owner.

"We'll go to a dog cafe later, baby", Naehn grinned hugging her dog close to her.